Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fishman33
    was this the episode where cruise and travolta end up in the closet and then r Kelley comes and sings to them? if so, agreed. probably my favorite SP in years....
    Yes, that was the one. Without an ounce of subtlety and so over the top that you just couldn't help but laugh hard.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I gotta catch that one...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Professional Poster

It is a funny episode, I could care less if Tom was gay, straight or otherwise. However for him to be bhind censorship is BS. My favorite part of the episode is when R.Kelly joins him in the closet.

Veteran Poster

I've read a little about scientology awhile back.I would think that Tom wouldn't be bothered by Southpark after reaching the state of "clear".Nevertheless I do find his points about dopping kids with ritalin interesting.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    I've read a little about scientology awhile back.I would think that Tom wouldn't be bothered by Southpark after reaching the state of "clear".Nevertheless I do find his points about dopping kids with ritalin interesting.
    "after reaching the state of clear?" As in he's "clearly" a deluded fool for giving millions to the cult that started on a bar bet?

And there are valid arguments that ritalin and other similar meds are over-prescribed to kids. However, scientology has a vendetta against the field of psychiatry because it cuts into their profit margins. Scientology's sole purpose is to dupe people into paying more and more for the bizarre methods by which you attain "enlightenment."

Like I said, if you want to find out the real truth about scientology, and have a good laugh, go here...

www.clambake.org

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    did he reach a state of clear or queer?

meow

FK

i laugh how people turn to celebrities for religious trends, lmfao...its one thing to look for them for style trends , but beliefs, lmfao....L Ron Hubbard even admitted he created it cause dianetics wasnt flying off the shelf, lol....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Ironic how Cruise stopped that South Park episode, yet he should have blocked that episode of Oprah that got his ass branded last year.

Sad how the mighty has fallen.

1986: Tom Cruise was pretty much the cool guy you seen on Top Gun, which helped the air force get alot of recruits

2006: Tom Cruise is now the creepy dude who seems to have been dipping into the crystal meth one too many times

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!