Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Tom Cruise Kills South Park Episode About Him....

Scientology nutjob Cruise kills the episode featuring him in UK....

It's fuckin hilarious re both scientology, and rumors re tom being closeted...

You can see it here http://www.scientomogy.info or www.clambake.org

Cruise ‘South Park’ Show Censored
    By WENN|Thursday, January 19, 2006
    Photo GalleryHOLLYWOOD - Tom Cruise has reportedly stopped an episode of South Park that mocks him from being aired in Britain.
    The show, in which Nicole Kidman and Cruise's fellow Scientologist John Travolta are depicted attempting to coax an animated version of the actor out of a closet, caused controversy when broadcast in the U.S.

The cartoon Kidman tells Cruise, "Don't you think this has gone on long enough? It's time for you to come out of the closet. You're not fooling anyone"—referring to allegations about Cruise's sexuality.

According to TheRegister.co.uk, Paramount has agreed not to show the episode again, after Cruise complained.

A source tells the site, "Tom is famously very litigious and will go to great lengths to protect his reputation. Tom was said not to like the episode and Paramount just didn't dare risk showing it again. It's a shame that UK audiences will never see it because it's very funny."

If you want to find out the real facts about the wild, wacky world of scientology, check this site out, it's a fascinating time-waster www.clambake.org

i saw that episode not too long ago. one of the funniest SP episodes of all time in my opinion

New Orleans, no place like home.

Gold Poster

The smart ones will see it thanks to interweb, that one more of south park's funniest episode yet. Im surprise he has that much pull with paramount because of the recent flaps he has been in,but i guess they are backing him up because of the next mission impossible movie and the high expectations they think its going to recieve.

I don't really have a problem with scientology basically its like any other religion believing in what that think is the truth,but its just something weird about the whole thing and all the hollywood stars that are attached to it.

I agree with Risk_932 that it was one of the funniest SP episodes in a long time. It's not like Cruise didn't do it to himself with all of this crazy Scientology crap, among other things. Seriously, the only thing more ridiculous than any of the established religions is Scientology. As an organization, it’s seems to be a bit like a mafia for retarded people who are bad with their money (being an active member is said to be very expensive).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Not too bad for a 'religion' that began as a bar bet.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    i guess they are backing him up because of the next mission impossible movie and the high expectations they think its going to recieve.
    if what they are saying about Tom is true, shouldn't it be Missionary Impossible? LOL

meow

FK

Platinum Poster

lmao GOOD one kat

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    i guess they are backing him up because of the next mission impossible movie and the high expectations they think its going to recieve.
    if what they are saying about Tom is true, shouldn't it be Missionary Impossible? LOL

meow

FK

Nice one LOL.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I agree with Risk_932 that it was one of the funniest SP episodes in a long time. It's not like Cruise didn't do it to himself with all of this crazy Scientology crap, among other things. Seriously, the only thing more ridiculous than any of the established religions is Scientology. As an organization, it’s seems to be a bit like a mafia for retarded people who are bad with their money (being an active member is said to be very expensive).

-Quinn
    was this the episode where cruise and travolta end up in the closet and then r Kelley comes and sings to them? if so, agreed. probably my favorite SP in years....

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Not too bad for a 'religion' that began as a bar bet.
    Slaves of Sleep, Battlefield Earth. From a bar bet to Dianetics. Of course, I prefer Dick.

(That's Philip K. Dick, guttermouth!)