Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Morgan Bailey seeking dancers for new club in Chicago

I just came across this on her twitter and would be thrilled to have a quality gentlemen's club for Trans Girls here in Chicago.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

potential dancers can sign up on the website https://www.redlightnites.com/

Casting talented beauties this Wednesday 12/12 from 5-8pm and Wednesday 12/19 6-9pm
    to join our exciting team here at Red Light Nites.

Red Light Nites is a social club which affords the trans-amorous an opportunity to experience the magic and excitement of real trans women in an up close and intimate setting.

Casting:
    Dancers/Entertainers: This is your chance to harness your inner vixen and give her a chance to express herself. You will dance on stage in a striptease type number, provide your own music, props and costumes, No choreography will be required. Stage experience is preferred but not required.

VIP concierge : You should be fun, bubbly and have an eye for detail. Your job is to remove any stress. Assist our VIP members in meeting our entertainers, cocktail service and overall tailoring our members experiences so they will return time and time again.

Candidates should; be fun and personable, have a sense of humor, be well developed in your transition (real breast). Punctuality is a must and being well groomed is essential. We will provide a safe and uplifting environment with a ZERO tolerance policy for nasty egos and attitudes. Come make money and have a blast doing it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Morgan Bailey seeking dancers for new club in Chicago

not actually in Chicago

IG: nnwndr_

Member Rookie Poster

Neat
    Will have to check it out

Rookie Poster

Nice. I wonder how it will compare to Shannon's.

any reports?

Rookie Poster

Would hear a full report from anybody who's attended this. I got a chance to go to the TrannyStrip event in Hollywood on Dec 30 and it was incredible. Head on a swivel, girls were so cool to talk to. No pressure like a regular strip club. yeah there there to make money but it felt different, hope this continues to grow.

Any experienced this event?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I’d be very interested in checking this out but don’t have the nerve to roll in solo. Anyone interested in grabbing a drink or two and taking the leap?

DM me.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

i went recently and it was really really well done. Morgan Bailey and Shannon Spears both run it together and there were 5-6 trans girls and a crossdresser or three there in the crowd. Jordan Starstruck was dancing on stage and doing lap dances. There was a few amateur trans babes, and an absolutely gorgeous big booty black trans girls too. They got totally naked on stage and the guys all loved it. All the ladies do private dances as well and the private rooms were very secluded. I was very impressed. The only downside is that there is no alcohol there just water and non alcoholic beverages. The alcohol is served next door at a regular bar not associated with the event.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    i went recently and it was really really well done. Morgan Bailey and Shannon Spears both run it together and there were 5-6 trans girls and a crossdresser or three there in the crowd. Jordan Starstruck was dancing on stage and doing lap dances. There was a few amateur trans babes, and an absolutely gorgeous big booty black trans girls too. They got totally naked on stage and the guys all loved it. All the ladies do private dances as well and the private rooms were very secluded. I was very impressed. The only downside is that there is no alcohol there just water and non alcoholic beverages. The alcohol is served next door at a regular bar not associated with the event.
    No Alcohol! That must be not so much fun for the adrenaline Lol *Jokes*

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I appreciate the info. It does sound like a good time, and I can’t think of a better source. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post