Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sounds like an opportunity to meet some interesting people. Dennis, in particular, seems to be quite a charecter. Good luck.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Wendy you got to whip out your cock on HBO !LOL!

But seriously are you gonna have a sub guy there to demonstrate on?

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

congrats dear-

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Default wow

Ok Im at the BUnny Ranch and all I can say is WOW its amazing here........the actual Ranch is beautiful as you drive up from the beginning you wouldnt know how HUGE its on inside. Over 30 bunny rooms, Vip Room, etcc on the inside and outside the bungalos (sp) are like hotel suites, amazing. Ok now the girls, there are over 30 ladies here this weekend and some are WOW beautiful , out of the 30 a high majority are really beautiful, sweet and enjoy what they do...........I found some interesting facts too,,the girls must see a dr. once a week and a blood test once a month, they have a full staffed kitchen 24 hours for the ladies, internet access everywhere, Dennis and Suzette are really here for their girls.

Now to my part with HBO,,after arriving jet lagged and a 30 minute drive to the ranch I wasnt expecting for the taping to start immediately but it did LOL...............I got to meet a few bunnies in which I hit if off with Candy immediately.........Then Dennis came in and we chatted though he was really behind on times with terms and transgendered community in general he atleast asked questions and was eager to learn. Later that night Ishot my class,,,it was about sensual role playing and teasing. I had a great time with the 3 ladies in the class and overall it was amazing experience. The people here from HBO are hillarious and really want to portray this experience in a good light, However I will wait till editing before I praise too much.

Well today Im here relaxing and hanging out and back home tomorrow, Ill post some pictures as soon as attachments are back.

Hugs
    Wendy

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Professional Poster

Congrats. I thought Air Force Amy left the Ranch after some young chick started getting top earner prizes and jealousy set in. It at least appeared that way on an old episode. I find it hard to believe that most of the 30 girls are beautiful, unless Dennis fired bunch of those ugly hoes he had parading around last season. Btw there was a transexual on the show during the last season, anyone catch it?

Rookie Poster

did the editors or crew mention anything about the airdate for this show?

Ava what? Why yes, I do have a car.

Junior Poster

Congrats Wendy. Can't wait to see that episode.
    Yes, it is interesting how safe and clean the ranches operate. The weekly checkup's and the need to register with the sheriffs office to get your work card. Some may shy away from that.
    But Carson City does appriecate the economic stimulation the work brings. I'm sure you must have quite a few fans in the Reno/Carson City area that would have loved to see you out there.
    Can you imagine a ranch for TS girls? A clean and safe environment for girls who choose this path in their journey through their transition.

Just wanted to give this a bump now that Cathouse is back on, Wendy, do you know when your ep is scheduled to air?

It's such a fun show to watch - it's funny because jokingly I sent Dennis an email a year and a half ago explaining how they should find a few transgendered girls for the ranch, and now...

can't wait to see the ep.

C'est La Vie!

Veteran Poster

Wendy Williams: you go girl!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

I think that is great, so when does the show air. That show is too funny.