Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Vicky is such a kinky lady. Kim is so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_Harvey View Post
    Nicole, you need to learn how to read posts before you open your foul mouth on here.

And to be honest, you should be more concerned over how you are going to look in your mid 70's really.

Not a pretty sight.
    No. "Foul" is someone with a beard sticking large inanimate objects up their ass, while an old man in bad makeup plays cheerleader.

Now get back in the cornfield, you nasty old homosexual scarecrow. Aren't you a little too old for Halloween?

I felt embarrassed reading this & I'm not even involved.

Wow Nicole you post some harsh things from time to time, hope your nicer in person.

Hope all is well Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999 View Post
    I felt embarrassed reading this & I'm not even involved.

Wow Nicole you post some harsh things from time to time, hope your nicer in person.

Hope all is well Kim.
    Oh please. This is the internet. To begin with, these people wouldn't step outside into the light of day looking like this, for fear of being institutionalized or shot on sight. And I certainly wouldn't speak to them in any other context. If I was a parent with my child, I'd cover their eyes. In fact, I still don't know what a crew of geriatric trick-or-treaters with hardons are even doing on a transsexual site in the first place, other than trying to spam an untapped market. But I'm only here for a cheap laugh anyway.

I'm going out this afternoon, to live a very conventional woman's life, which is all I ever expected from my transition; a date, which will include shopping and a visit to the botanical gardens. I would never rub elbows with these degenerates. So I'll leave you cockbandits and attention whores to sort out this mess for yourselves. I've got better shit to do.

Interesting stance, not one I can agree with.

They are hung & their fans believe they are angels so it's clear why they are here and you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999 View Post
    Interesting stance, not one I can agree with.

They are hung & their fans believe they are angels so it's clear why they are here and you are here.
    You're welcome to your opinion. But, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who gets a hard-on for this Tania dude isn't very far beyond fucking a dead dog with lipstick on. And I want no part of him or of Kim's other admirers. Kim's clearly a bisexual man. I don't think he's hiding that. I'm a hetero pre-op TS.

I mean, this Tania guy is basically the president of the fan club of a married dude with a 5pm shadow, wearing lipstick and shoving bowling balls up his ass. I think it's safe to assume that anyone who would fuck me, wouldn't be interested in that depravity, and vice versa. Or, I should say, I would certainly hope not. I'm not looking for a crossover with the gay transvestite scene. Trust me. I'm not interested in Kim's world AT ALL. Kim is obviously not a TS and his fans are basically sodomy enthusiasts; not guys who appreciate beautiful women. HungAngels can lower the bar all it likes, but I'm not down with the sickness. Sue me. lol

Member Rookie Poster Tania_Harvey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    guys who appreciate beautiful women.
    And on that note... you certainly won't have many fans, judging by these hideous photos I found of you on Flicker!

Jesus man, look at the size of that ass! Too many pies again?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2300484248_62d65042f4_z.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	425894   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2300484212_02dafe4532.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	425895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2300484314_7bb3391389_z.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	425896   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2924555487_c856a47d6f.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	425897  

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Funny how when Tania first joined, he posted pictures of Kim in a "Who is this" kind of thread. Now all of a sudden, they are best buds sticking abnormally sized dildos in each other asses. Which to be honest, I don't see how anyone can find that attractive. But its whatever.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    Funny how when Tania first joined, he posted pictures of Kim in a "Who is this" kind of thread. Now all of a sudden, they are best buds sticking abnormally sized dildos in each other asses. Which to be honest, I don't see how anyone can find that attractive. But its whatever.
    It's all an marketing campaign started by Kim's wife. Kim isn't even the brains of the operation. The wife puts some lipstick on 'em, shoves a bowling ball up their ass, ties some knots around their junk, and puts 'em to work. I'll put money on that.

Member Rookie Poster Tania_Harvey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    It's all an marketing campaign started by Kim's wife. Kim isn't even the brains of the operation. The wife puts some lipstick on 'em, shoves a bowling ball up their ass, ties some knots around their junk, and puts 'em to work. I'll put money on that.
    I'd rather fuck Kim's wife any day thank you. At least her ass isnt all saggy and rotting like yours!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment-1.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	426040   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	426041