Page 43 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: Occupy Wall Street protest

our rent a crowd look like they have not seen a shower for months but seen a lot of drugs and dole payments

live with honour

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

It's going to be interesting Friday the 15th...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Some of the comments posted here about the protesters remind me of the remarks by the late (and unlamented) VP to Tricky Dicky, Spiro T Agnew who called the four young and unarmed anti vietnam war protesters shot dead by the National Guard at Kent State in Ohio "Campus bums". This was before Agnew was caught with his hand in the till - alongside the bigger crimes of his boss.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

[QUOTE=BrendaQG;1023184]As someone who has been politically active who has volunteered for our local LGBT health clinic, as well as been at Tea Party rallies there is only one thing I can say to OWS.
    QUOTE] your trans and your a tea party member?seriously?most of the world sees a tea partier as a racist southern baptist nutjob who totally fucked up congress so bad that nothing got done.let me make it crystal clear for you tea party fuck ups its your fault your still in a reccession not obamas,obama has been pushing his infrastrusure bill since god knows when and cant get it through the tea party morons meanwhile thousands of people are out of works,you have a bill sitting ready to be passed to finish a pipeline from canada to the u.s. that will create 1000s of jobs not to mention cheaper oil but no the tea party fuck ups just sit on there asses till the next election and then there gone,you see the tea party is nothing but a glorified bunch of protesters trying to make a point,well they made there point now get them out of there and elect a majority of democrats and get things moving.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

[quote=lisaparadise;1023328]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG View Post
    As someone who has been politically active who has volunteered for our local LGBT health clinic, as well as been at Tea Party rallies there is only one thing I can say to OWS.
    QUOTE] your trans and your a tea party member?seriously?most of the world sees a tea partier as a racist southern baptist nutjob who totally fucked up congress so bad that nothing got done.let me make it crystal clear for you tea party fuck ups its your fault your still in a reccession not obamas,obama has been pushing his infrastrusure bill since god knows when and cant get it through the tea party morons meanwhile thousands of people are out of works,you have a bill sitting ready to be passed to finish a pipeline from canada to the u.s. that will create 1000s of jobs not to mention cheaper oil but no the tea party fuck ups just sit on there asses till the next election and then there gone,you see the tea party is nothing but a glorified bunch of protesters trying to make a point,well they made there point now get them out of there and elect a majority of democrats and get things moving.
    Brenda is the most unique person on here.

http://www.intersexualite.org/Hontas....html#anchor_8

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Some of the comments posted here about the protesters remind me of the remarks by the late (and unlamented) VP to Tricky Dicky, Spiro T Agnew who called the four young and unarmed anti vietnam war protesters shot dead by the National Guard at Kent State in Ohio "Campus bums". This was before Agnew was caught with his hand in the till - alongside the bigger crimes of his boss.
    Ahh, yes, good old Spiro. Remember him well. Ancient history for others on here.

I'm getting a real kick out of the use of the term "hippie" by some on here as well. A quick search on the word would lead to the realization that OWS protestors are not hippies at all.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Ahh, yes, good old Spiro. Remember him well. Ancient history for others on here.

I'm getting a real kick out of the use of the term "hippie" by some on here as well. A quick search on the word would lead to the realization that OWS protestors are not hippies at all.
    in Australia they are the rent a crowd/afraid of soap and water people.they do piss people off with their bullshit antics and they are always at these kind of protests because they don't work for a living and don't want to

live with honour

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    in Australia they are the rent a crowd/afraid of soap and water people.they do piss people off with their bullshit antics and they are always at these kind of protests because they don't work for a living and don't want to
    You got folks like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dirty Damn Hippy.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	426809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Don't Burn My Flag, Hajji!.gif 
Views:	70 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	426810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snotman.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	426811   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toothless BJ.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	426812  

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You got folks like this?
    ha ha ha haa!!! Looks like my high school graduating class.

What, Dino, are you on your lunch break? I posted a few things for you.....

Do you realizing that the big crisis that is coming is going to change completely the social status in Europe, USA and everywhere?

the "end of history" ended very quickly