Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Sidney Did it on them!!

Quote Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
    Man I swear this board is full of flamming f**gots! Nigga what are you worried about another man for in the first place for? I dont pretend to be nothing im not so how about you sugar britches boys focus less on other men and more on the girls or how about joining a site where you can lust over other men freely you know the real gay sites?
    What country were you born in? I know people who's English is a fourth language who sound more oriented than you.

My man, you front too much to be real, and any parent, neighbor, friend, teacher, mentor, cab driver, and any dude who fucked you in the ass should be ashamed of having contact with you and not educating you.

Finally my man, it is your ghetto centric false bravado that bothers me. You know this, and I know this. You can fool a white woman living in some kind of hell hole in England. But you cannot fool the real thing my man. And because it corrupts my feelings for the woman here, I must comment on and out you.

Default Re: Sidney Did it on them!!

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    What country were you born in? I know people who's English is a fourth language who sound more oriented than you.

My man, you front too much to be real, and any parent, neighbor, friend, teacher, mentor, cab driver, and any dude who fucked you in the ass should be ashamed of having contact with you and not educating you.

Finally my man, it is your ghetto centric false bravado that bothers me. You know this, and I know this. You can fool a white woman living in some kind of hell hole in England. But you cannot fool the real thing my man. And because it corrupts my feelings for the woman here, I must comment on and out you.
    ___Dead

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!