Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 4S

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: iPhone 4S

Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    I m using SonyErickson Xperia Arc and is fucking great, not dual core yet but is pretty elegant and fast. Android is better in 2.3 version also by the way

SE is better than Samsung, but they are bleeding money, they wont last much longer with 1.2% marketshare...

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    In what way, it still looks better than the plasitcy galaxy SII, it stil has a higher res screen than SII, its A5 processor is the same one thats in iPad2 and it beats SII by far in every test, as well as having a better camera.

Not to mention Apples integrated services/app store that are far better than anything Samsung/Google has to offer.

And yeah, SII wont be getting any updates in 3 years time, and iPhone will, like 3GS is getting iOS 5, while most older Samsungs are forever stuck in Froyo hell.
    Completely disagree, been an iPhone user since the day it came out. All putters Apple. The androids offer full customization of all applications and OS. If you don't like the email client pick out one that fits your needs. Don't like the built in email, go the app store and find one you like. The whole android software systems is superior to what apple has to offer.

The cameras are identical, the Samsung has a flash.

On-board storage, Samsung 16gb - 48gb with replaceable MicroSD. iPhone 3 choices up to 64gb all fixed no MicroSD.

Iphone 4s: download 14.4Mbps, and 5.8 Mbps up, Samsung: 21Mbps download, 5.76 up.

Battery life superior to the Samsung, 710 hours standby compared to 200 iPhone 4s, and the Samsung has a replaceable battery so if your going to be away from the charger bring an extra. Can the iPhone do that?

Screen, iPhone 4s wins with more pixels, but the Samsung is easily has the better looking screen.

Apple needed to step up big and define themselves the industry leader once again. They fell far short of that with a Iphone4 upgrade. They have handed the lead over to Google, and a handful of very innovative hardware manufacturers. They will become a novelty if they don't get off the stick.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    They will become a novelty if they don't get off the stick.
    They are good for a while.
    Just because its an iPhone and thats better because its from apple and everyone has em... or so...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Banned for being a cunt & multiple usernames Junior Poster justafreak's Avatar

I have verizon and held out from getting the iphone 4 back in February. so now my upgrade option is still an iphone 4 wtf! is it even 4g?

Quote Originally Posted by justafreak View Post
    I have verizon and held out from getting the iphone 4 back in February. so now my upgrade option is still an iphone 4 wtf! is it even 4g?
    It gets 4G speeds, without draining the battery like insane

Completely disagree, been an iPhone user since the day it came out. All putters Apple. The androids offer full customization of all applications and OS.
    Lipstick on a PIG, and its a PIG, thats why all those android tablets have failed.

If you don't like the email client pick out one that fits your needs. Don't like the built in email, go the app store and find one you like. The whole android software systems is superior to what apple has to offer.
    Android market software is in general of much lower qualaty than iOS, this is wy so few people are paying for it, even though it has a broader user base.

The cameras are identical, the Samsung has a flash.
    Do you want to bet the cameras will be identical in final image qualaty? Nothing beats Nokia N8 btw.

On-board storage, Samsung 16gb - 48gb with replaceable MicroSD. iPhone 3 choices up to 64gb all fixed no MicroSD.

Iphone 4s: download 14.4Mbps, and 5.8 Mbps up, Samsung: 21Mbps download, 5.76 up.
    Theoretical download speads dont work like that in real life... Plus why have SD cards when you have plenty of on board memory, plus iCloud, Bluetooth 4.

Battery life superior to the Samsung, 710 hours standby compared to 200 iPhone 4s, and the Samsung has a replaceable battery so if your going to be away from the charger bring an extra. Can the iPhone do that?
    On 3G and 4G standby its not... in fact you got to turn stuff off if you want a battery to last you a whole day. Your manipulating the stats again.

Thats why its replacable, beacaouse its just inferior, and you really need to change it with something thats charged.

Plus the screen is just with more saturated color settings, and thats not quality, Samsung does it on all its products. Its way off proper color calibration.

Junior Poster

I guess it'S still being assembled in asian sweatshops under slave-like conditions. So no upgrade there.

Quote Originally Posted by steeveX View Post
    I guess it'S still being assembled in asian sweatshops under slave-like conditions. So no upgrade there.
    Just like samsung, and everything else...

OmarZ STFU and stop sucking Apples dick.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Member Rookie Poster

getting the 64gb one I'm a music junkie and i have a 3gs but my contract has been up for months. i have the 32gb 3gs and i only have 1gb left of space.