Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned for being a cunt & multiple usernames Junior Poster justafreak's Avatar

Default Re: I don't care What anyone says...

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    My guy friends try to encourage me to watch sports, I don't care what anyone says. Hello! shopping is a sport and I should be professional! and so is dancing with the stars... Whats up with you guys and sports anyway?

don't watch sport too many rich dudes that can't appreciate what they got. wacthing you crawl up the walls is my type of sport.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

I'm half fillipina, Oh gosh I have over 50 cookbooks ranges from Italiano, to french, to TV snacks, desserts, etc.. but i mainly cook Asian cuisine because i like to stay fit and clean and hello im Asian...
    Yeah, I have more cook books than anything else, too. Most of my friends cook, as well. When I lived in NYC, we use to have Iron Chef: Home Edition every couple of months. Instead of trying to cook everything within a time limit, we would select an ingredient early in the week and everyone would bring their dishes that weekend. We were lucky; two other friends lived on the same floor so we had 3 kitchens to cook, and party....

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Oh fun i love get together like that, I dont go out clubbing much, i prefer the company of friends and family in a small gathering its much more intimate actually... I would have totally beat you guys!

Oh fun i love get together like that, I dont go out clubbing much, i prefer the company of friends and family in a small gathering its much more intimate actually... I would have totally beat you guys!
    Haha ha ha!!! I like your spirit!! I don't want to brag or anything, but we do some pretty amazing high-cuisine shit. I've been known to buy plates & glassware just for my food presentation.
    We don't just roll up tacos & shit, lol!!!
    See, you like to compete; you like to best somebody with your skills. Imagine cooking as a sport, next time you're in the kitchen; you just gotta get your boys to watch & cheer for you, lol!!

Now I live in New Orleans, I've missed one competition. It was a potato challenge (boring...) People said that it was too much potato. I agree....

I was supposed to fly up last month and I told la familia that we were going to have a lemon competition. Now that it's autumn season, we have to think of another ingredient...

You got me curious about your skills, tho. Don't get me wrong, I ain't skerd, just curious.
    I've got a clear mushroom soup that'll make your toes curl. It's all about the broth....

Omg i love it!!! When a man cooks for me because it so cute! If you want my panties to drop (men take notes.... cook for your ladies once in a while..) cooking for me would be the fastest easiest way... hell just do me int he kitchen why not?

Omg i love it!!! When a man cooks for me because it so cute! If you want my panties to drop (men take notes.... cook for your ladies once in a while..) cooking for me would be the fastest easiest way... hell just do me int he kitchen why not?
    looking forward to it!! I like talking to you. You're nice

Last edited by Bobby Domino; 10-05-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

What's your favourite food Evon? I cook magnificent North African food - and french cuisine. Come on over to my place (it's just a short plane ride away).

I like asian cuisine, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, fillipino, Indian, halal. bUt im open to others as well..

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Well I also make magnificent Indian food - in fact the UK has the best Indian food outside of India. Great restaurants everywhere. But there is nothing to beat homecooking.

yeah my fave, home cooked meal... I into fitness and it is the healthiest option...