Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: are today's teenagers worse than previous generations

Stop trying to change the subject

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Stop trying to change the subject
    not trying to change the subject,i am saying why is their no teenage riots in Singapore or any other trouble related to youth

live with honour

Talking Re: are today's teenagers worse than previous generations

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Depends what you mean by 'worse'. There has always been shitheads amongst all generations, there has always been broken homes no father about booze ,mum and dad are a waste of space ,you get teenagers who come from a stable two hetrosexual parent household churchgoing optional extra who are little shits and their parents are visably ashamed when the police are going up their stairs to drag the nasty little cunt out of his bed. I would say though ,that thanks to liberal dogma as well as how the economies have changed,certainly in the UK teenagers are actually less secure and more unhappy about their lives. But I wouldn't say the necessarily correlates with more crime.

In my opinion and from talking to several cops who worked in different eras fear of detection hasn't changed in fact it is slightly better these days,but not as great as many would think. In the past, cops knew exactly the scrotes whereabouts and who was who far more. These days there is a reliance on firebrigade policing ,responding to shouts and cctv.'Community policing' is just a sop to 'community groups' often ethnics in deprived communitys.There just isn't the money for it.The science has got better though. Swings and roundabouts.What has changed big time though is fear of the police and fear of punishment by the courts.Basically there is a lack of it . That applies to all generations though not just teens.
    ROFLMBAO man oh man you say sum of the wildest shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Russ the population of Singapore is smaller than the population of London so the number of young people will be smaller again, most of them are either in education or work, although Singapore has not been immune from the recession affecting some of us in 'the west'. Your post was disingenuous because you know an additional factor which forms the answer to your question, and I don't intend to answer it because its not relevant to the UK, much to your disappointment.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Russ the population of Singapore is smaller than the population of London so the number of young people will be smaller again, most of them are either in education or work, although Singapore has not been immune from the recession affecting some of us in 'the west'. Your post was disingenuous because you know an additional factor which forms the answer to your question, and I don't intend to answer it because its not relevant to the UK, much to your disappointment.
    why it seem's very relevant when teens that enter Singapore think twice about offending because of the penalties

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

You want to live in a police state, Russtafa?

5 Star Poster

Love to .No crime but so expensive

live with honour