Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 420 post

Default Re: The 420 post

I smoked from age 20 to about 45 on a daily basis. I enjoyed smoking and doing it with friends. i found it much more socially satisfying than drinking. However, four plus years ago when I finally quit meth for good I also cut out anything else - weed, booze, etc. Not that weed was my problem but I felt being all the way clean and sober would help in the long run. I'm not saying I wouldn't smoke every once and a while but the daze of everyday are over. Plus the shit is just too expensive anymore.

I do miss the days of the four foot graphics with a six shooter. Ah, youth.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I usually smoked with a gravity bong - gallon jug and a bucket of water with ice and some mouthwash. Yum. It would get me plasted for hours. That and some shrooms and I would be straight for a long time.

When I lived in Cali I got stress if I had to but most of the time I was getting reggies ( what we call crippie here) and some of the stuff from the clinics. Green crack was a fave of mine.

And that thing about buying from a blacks, I'm black too, and I learned that for the most part they didn't know too much about good bud. In miami they usually had regs(what they call stress in Cali). I only messed with that if I had to because it was such a waste of a smoke, did nothing for me. Sometimes I'd get some good mid-grade.

The biggest issue I had is that people would always try to sell stuff for more because they thought I didn't know any better.

I haven't puffed in over 3 years, but I'd love to get some good Sour right now. MMMMMMM. Sour.

I wanna make the pucker face...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    I usually smoked with a gravity bong - gallon jug and a bucket of water with ice and some mouthwash. Yum. It would get me plasted for hours. That and some shrooms and I would be straight for a long time.

When I lived in Cali I got stress if I had to but most of the time I was getting reggies ( what we call crippie here) and some of the stuff from the clinics. Green crack was a fave of mine.

And that thing about buying from a blacks, I'm black too, and I learned that for the most part they didn't know too much about good bud. In miami they usually had regs(what they call stress in Cali). I only messed with that if I had to because it was such a waste of a smoke, did nothing for me. Sometimes I'd get some good mid-grade.

The biggest issue I had is that people would always try to sell stuff for more because they thought I didn't know any better.

I haven't puffed in over 3 years, but I'd love to get some good Sour right now. MMMMMMM. Sour.

I wanna make the pucker face...
    You like the Sativas, huh? I like to take a good enough bong hit that it feels like I should have a needle hanging out of my arm.

For all those who wake and bake owwwwwwww lol

we so wavy

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You like the Sativas, huh? I like to take a good enough bong hit that it feels like I should have a needle hanging out of my arm.
    sativa's indica's hybrids. Whatever II can get that is the funk...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

So NY smokers did ya'll hear that the police commissioner said to not pursue anhone for small amounts of weed? Its decriminalized in NYC $100 citation for 25grams or less HOLLA

I just read that the Feds are giving all the dispensaries in California 45 days to close up shop or face criminal charges and confiscation of property. The announcement will supposedly be at a press conference tomorrow. That blows.

Rookie Poster

Feds order all Calif. medical-marijuana outlets to close

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ets-to-close/1

Rookie Poster

Hey cant smoke weed bc i get drug tested at work. i miss itk like hell. Is there any truth to the story that those incenses (lucky lucy etc) can get you high but are legal and/or dont show up on drug tests?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I just read that the Feds are giving all the dispensaries in California 45 days to close up shop or face criminal charges and confiscation of property. The announcement will supposedly be at a press conference tomorrow. That blows.
    Fuck the Feds. The experiment is over and no roaming bands of pothead Manson Families have come about. Too late to close down. Might peel off a few dispensaries but most will remain. I'd like to see the enforcement then the response and all the "real patients" with AIDS and Cancer showing up to protest.