Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Michelle Austin Touring this Fall

Dino and Soul..its worth the trip..make sure you see her when she comes through your town

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Aw thanks Willie!

FIRST SET OF DATES:

Chicago NOV. 7-14
    NYC Nov 14-18

Professional Poster

Why tour and live this kind of life? why not just get a nine-five and settle down. You seem like a nice person. Chicago in Nov. is brutal at times, esp the wind. NYV in Nov, esp around the holidays, is crowded and dirty, and with the wall street things, very busy with tourists and out of towners. Neither is a kind of place I would want to visit in Nov. And besides, the posters here from Chicago, as well as the girls from Chicago, are more than weird...

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    Why tour and live this kind of life? why not just get a nine-five and settle down. You seem like a nice person. Chicago in Nov. is brutal at times, esp the wind. NYV in Nov, esp around the holidays, is crowded and dirty, and with the wall street things, very busy with tourists and out of towners. Neither is a kind of place I would want to visit in Nov. And besides, the posters here from Chicago, as well as the girls from Chicago, are more than weird...
    Mind ur own business... I am settled down and lived in Chicago 8yrs and had a real job. I am going to Chicago to launch my site at ts party... plus I have lots of friends and clients in Chicago. I know what Nov is like in Chicago its not that bad, its Jan-March its bad. 2nd I have never gone to nyc and have been asked many of times, just going for a few days. I make more money doing what I do now than I ever did in a real job! So mind ur own business I am a grown ass woman knowing what I am doing!

Just a heads up sis November especially close to Thanksgiving decent hotels in NYC will be in the 250 range and thats for a decent hotel. Nov. and Dec. are shopping months and everything goes sky crazy. Better book something ASAP and it wont be cheap unless you want a small 2 star hole in the wall.......Heads up!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams View Post
    Just a heads up sis November especially close to Thanksgiving decent hotels in NYC will be in the 250 range and thats for a decent hotel. Nov. and Dec. are shopping months and everything goes sky crazy. Better book something ASAP and it wont be cheap unless you want a small 2 star hole in the wall.......Heads up!
    Yea I know! Booking rooms this week!

Rookie Poster

Love ur avatar Michelle

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Mind ur own business... I am settled down and lived in Chicago 8yrs and had a real job. I am going to Chicago to launch my site at ts party... plus I have lots of friends and clients in Chicago. I know what Nov is like in Chicago its not that bad, its Jan-March its bad. 2nd I have never gone to nyc and have been asked many of times, just going for a few days. I make more money doing what I do now than I ever did in a real job! So mind ur own business I am a grown ass woman knowing what I am doing!
    This is so sad and silly that I am only going to say this. What about dignity, pride, self-respect? How does that equate with any money you might be making.
    Also whatever party you are going to Chicago will be full of CD's, cats who like to have giant dildos stuck up their ass, and cock hounds, who cleary will not be satisfied with you.

Professional Poster

That said...I love Chicago and will be there in November. But I will be at my fav Blues club on the Northside.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.