Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

Default Re: Fucking Disgusting

I cried when I read about this. I still do. Bullying is abuse and we all understand that abuse destroys a human on many levels. It's sad that it takes an extreme circumstance such as this one for a nation to finally focus more on the issue. While the actions of the young boys are disgusting, my disgust always lies with school administration and parents. We are products of our environment, people can change with education, however without the support of institutions we cannot force people to educate on their own free will.

I was a student ambassador for my school's district and have spoken many times at my School Board addressing issues of bullying and education of sexual orientation and gender identity in the classroom. Steps need to be taken to minimize bullying and without them happening in the homes, they need to happen in the schools. I would also go into classrooms and educate high school students on the same issues above. I remember parents would get into debates at some of the board hearings we'd have, asking why we feel we need to push an education of things they don't see as moral for their kids, I would always reply "because it's a human right. Like your race, gender, sex, ability, class...everything about you is sacred and protected. what makes you think because you don't identify with it, it overrides the identity of others? oppression is oppression is oppression. No matter the direction of the hate, the way it makes someone feel is all the same."

Bullying is an epidemic like Cancer and is killing thousands of people all across the globe. Some movement since Jamey's death have been in development to bring a direct focus on bullying especially in schools. Lady Gaga as mentioned in the article not only dedicated a performance to him, but also met with President Obama to discuss an Anti-Bullying Campaign. All of her fans also created a group called "Paws Up Forever" which are some of Jamey's last written words, to bring awareness of bullying and suicide amongst teens.
    We know that Queer and Trans youth are already at a higher risk of suicide, throw the torment of bullying in the mix and it's proven to be a deadly result.

Here's a beautiful version of Gaga's "Hair", which is the song she dedicated to Jamey Rodemeyer. It may be cliche to say at this point but she is truly inspiring. It's a rarity to witness someone use their talent and fame to bring change to the world.
    *warning to all hormonally medicated people, this version may make you cry"

RIP JAMEY...."you are not a victim, you are a lesson to learn from"

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    It's sad that it takes an extreme circumstance such as this one for a nation to finally focus more on the issue. While the actions of the young boys are disgusting, my disgust always lies with school administration and parents. We are products of our environment, people can change with education, however without the support of institutions we cannot force people to educate on their own free will.
    and with everything you said below.
    It's a noble thing what you're doing as well

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    Had I read about that, yes, appalled, outraged, disgusted, horrified, etc. The point I was making was that kids just don't conjure up this cruel hate. It's fostered somewhere, usually the home. I used the audience from the GOP debate because it mirrored the disconnect some of the public, adults in this case, have with reality. Wasn't trying to be political, just using examples from current media. I'll be more thoughtful next time
    Don't mind him, dude, you were totally right to make the connection. He doesn't care if people mention politics, he just doesn't like it if they reflect negatively on conservatives. Partisan thought police in full censorship mode.

Veteran Poster

All bullying is 'fucking disgusting' not just bullying that happens to open homosexuals. I notice Ga Ga doesn't dole out money when a straight kid off themselves.But then Ga Ga's has a huge gay following doesn't she and this kid was a Ga Ga fan. How many straight kids off themselves due to bullying each year? adolescent girls are always doing it or trying to do it especially when they go to those posh girls schools. And it's only when some homo decides life is not worth living that it's worth talking to Obongo about? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-iPhone.html

In general terms nothing will change because bullies are nasty little shits who target those who are different and weaker to themselves regardless of their sexuality. If they are bullied due to it this is because that person finds it hard to stick up for themselves. A strong confident homosexual would be left alone. The schools traditionally and to this day do not regard bullying as serious and some teachers even see it as character building .

Schools also have a zero tolerance regarding violence which can make things worse as the victim can end up in trouble,they often do. Donating money to charities will do fuk all, the whole system of schooling and rules regs even laws regarding bullying needs to be overhauled. Teachers are put in a position of loco parentis,they are responsible for your children. If your child came to school with a noticeable bruising on his/her face , many teachers would contact social services ,they have to. You might end up at the police station or at least temporily having your child taken into care if social services were not happy. Especially since the 'baby p' business if you live in the UK. Social services are very trigger happy at the mo.

What happens if your child comes home from school with noticeable bruising? What happens to the school, ? A parent might get up the school, probably fuk all will be done unless a teacher caused the bruise of course, can't have that. No the problem centres around schools, do you think police officers like to have go round kids houses at 10 pm because of school bullying? I have told teachers to get a fucking grip and they just wring their hands, fucking hippies. If I could I would have some of these kids in the cells and batter the little shits,if they don't start crying when they see me. .Some of these bullies know nothing will happen to them and they need a serious wake up call. Because I have better things to do than do a teachers job for them when I could be eating cornish pasties all nice and warm.

Last edited by arnie666; 09-30-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    Don't mind him, dude, you were totally right to make the connection. He doesn't care if people mention politics, he just doesn't like it if they reflect negatively on conservatives. Partisan thought police in full censorship mode.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    All bullying is 'fucking disgusting' not just bullying that happens to open homosexuals. I notice Ga Ga doesn't dole out money when a straight kid off themselves.But then Ga Ga's has a huge gay following doesn't she and this kid was a Ga Ga fan. How many straight kids off themselves due to bullying each year? adolescent girls are always doing it or trying to do it especially when they go to those posh girls schools. And it's only when some homo decides life is not worth living that it's worth talking to Obongo about? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-iPhone.html

In general terms nothing will change because bullies are nasty little shits who target those who are different and weaker to themselves regardless of their sexuality. If they are bullied due to it this is because that person finds it hard to stick up for themselves. A strong confident homosexual would be left alone. The schools traditionally and to this day do not regard bullying as serious and some teachers even see it as character building .

Schools also have a zero tolerance regarding violence which can make things worse as the victim can end up in trouble,they often do. Donating money to charities will do fuk all, the whole system of schooling and rules regs even laws regarding bullying needs to be overhauled. Teachers are put in a position of loco parentis,they are responsible for your children. If your child came to school with a noticeable bruising on his/her face , many teachers would contact social services ,they have to. You might end up at the police station or at least temporily having your child taken into care if social services were not happy. Especially since the 'baby p' business if you live in the UK. Social services are very trigger happy at the mo.

What happens if your child comes home from school with noticeable bruising? What happens to the school, ? A parent might get up the school, probably fuk all will be done unless a teacher caused the bruise of course, can't have that. No the problem centres around schools, do you think police officers like to have go round kids houses at 10 pm because of school bullying? I have told teachers to get a fucking grip and they just wring their hands, fucking hippies. If I could I would have some of these kids in the cells and batter the little shits,if they don't start crying when they see me. .Some of these bullies know nothing will happen to them and they need a serious wake up call. Because I have better things to do than do a teachers job for them when I could be eating cornish pasties all nice and warm.
    When you are not being a racist prick, you say a lot of things that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Omg... That is so sad! wasnt this the second this year... the other one also commited suicide because he was teased for kissing another boy?

those kids will get whats coming to them eventualy. Bullysturn out to be pieces of shit usualy, and the ones that don't really regret doing it. I imagine that for each bully, they will either turn into a piece of shit, or grow a conscience. If they do get a conscience, it will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

P.S. I was never openly gay in high school, so I'm taking a little too much liberty here, but I did do choir and theatre and all that shit, wore gay clothes, ppl called me gay/pussy etc. Whatever. I did play football too, wasn't good, but that saved me from a lot. Anyway, a few guys did bully me quite a bit in high school.

In college, I grew 3 inches and started hitting the gym hard. Anyway, last year, I saw one of the bullys at the bar and I almost laughed, cause I knew I could woop the shit out of this kid. He didn't change at all and looked like the same skater punk as in high school, just a little older. ,I immediatly thought I had to do something. So I went over and put my hand on his shoulder, a little uncomfortlably hard, but not too much so that I hurt him. Then i just said "hey man." He looked over and saw me, with all the confidence i was exuting and squirmed in his chair. He didn't even say anything, he just looked at his drink. It was a great feeling. So I ordered a drink while he sat there uncomfortably and then I walked away happy as a clam giggleing to myself. I enjoyed that so much.

I don't wanna be part of any club that would have me.