Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Fucking Disgusting

There are some truly pathetic pieces of shit people in this world who dont deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us...

http://gothamist.com/2011/09/28/vide..._who_commi.php

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: Fucking Disgusting

That is sick and sad! I can not believe what people have come to in this country!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

If I'm still up to date on this story, the assholes on the jury were divided. Can you imagine, someone kills that poor baby and a bunch of shitbags on a jury can't decide right from wrong? How fucking DISGUSTING! They certainly do NOT deserve to breathe air. They're accomplices after-the-fact to murder.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    That is sick and sad! I can not believe what people have come to in this country!!!

This is sick and disgusting.. I agree 2 million percent. But I hate the notion of romanticizing that this is what the country has come too... America and human civilization as a whole have never been tolerant, and have always been violent. I mean from the church boiling people alive in oil, to american's cheering at public lynchings of blacks. The fact that america "once" was better I feel is anti-progressive. Thats how conservatives and the likes try to impose less freedoms and use topics such as this for large public attention so they can pass their agendas.. Just food for thought..

Ignorance and intolerance

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

I read this story and I was appalled. There's a reckless disconnect/apathy with kids today; however, their parents are no better. Remember those people cheering for the Texas' death penalty #'s, a terminally-ill uninsured American, or repealing DADT during the GOP debates? The kids have to get it from somewhere. What we have to remember is that it is a few bad apples, not the majority, who feel this way.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul4real View Post
    This is sick and disgusting.. I agree 2 million percent. But I hate the notion of romanticizing that this is what the country has come too... America and human civilization as a whole have never been tolerant, and have always been violent. I mean from the church boiling people alive in oil, to american's cheering at public lynchings of blacks. The fact that america "once" was better I feel is anti-progressive. Thats how conservatives and the likes try to impose less freedoms and use topics such as this for large public attention so they can pass their agendas.. Just food for thought..

Ignorance and intolerance
    I agree its gone on a long time! Not saying its new its just sad we still doing this after the civil rights movement. Its just a new way of lynching these poor kids!

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I agree its gone on a long time! Not saying its new its just sad we still doing this after the civil rights movement. Its just a new way of lynching these poor kids!

Yup its a new way to lynch kids.. and the media LOVES bullying.. we are going into in my Social Problems course. But our education system is horrid right now.. so any thing about schools that diverts attention away from that the media will eat up.. Again not to say that this isnt a SERIOUS! issue.. of course.. But they will use this poor kids soul, to make school bullying the number one problem in the school system.. These young kids who cause these things need to get tried as adults like they do young blacks in the court systems. Shit would stop being funny real quick

Silver Poster

what about the bullying on here?

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Domino View Post
    I read this story and I was appalled. There's a reckless disconnect/apathy with kids today; however, their parents are no better. Remember those people cheering for the Texas' death penalty #'s, a terminally-ill uninsured American, or repealing DADT during the GOP debates? The kids have to get it from somewhere. What we have to remember is that it is a few bad apples, not the majority, who feel this way.

Nice try dude.....you should be appalled.....but were you as appalled and outraged at the parents of those black chicks who beat the fuck outta that cross dresser in McDonalds? I don't seem to recall that. Ignorance knows no bounds. Expressing your outrage is fine, but take the political bile over to the Political Boards.

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Nice try dude.....you should be appalled.....but were you as appalled and outraged at the parents of those black chicks who beat the fuck outta that cross dresser in McDonalds? I don't seem to recall that. Ignorance knows no bounds. Expressing your outrage is fine, but take the political bile over to the Political Boards.
    Had I read about that, yes, appalled, outraged, disgusted, horrified, etc. The point I was making was that kids just don't conjure up this cruel hate. It's fostered somewhere, usually the home. I used the audience from the GOP debate because it mirrored the disconnect some of the public, adults in this case, have with reality. Wasn't trying to be political, just using examples from current media. I'll be more thoughtful next time

Last edited by Bobby Domino; 09-30-2011 at 06:27 AM.