Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'm so ugly

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: I'm so ugly

Too late to put the toothpaste back in the tube now. Monica is deadlier than Andrei Chikatilo. I tried to warn but no one takes me seriously.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

The grammar and vernacular on this thread is fucking hilarious. The dude can obviously write rather well, yet he chooses to do otherwise....strange. I guess it's for the same reason Obama changes his cadence, language and delivery for the CBC on Monday, and Tuesday when talking to the Chamber of Commerce sounds like an English professor...Multi Dimensional, I guess....but I digress. This Post was about youbitches. Yea....she's fairly attractive, ( although far more so in her own mind) and kudos to her for posting her pictures. I have a rule...I don't comment on people's looks, so I have no issues with her appearance....it's everything thing else I find annoying and very predictable. She's in that bad bitch persona, and I generally like strong women, self confident women....but when it seems contrived and over played it's a turn off, but I'm sure there are plenty of dudes who get off on it, so maybe it's working for her.

Paris, sweetheart, leave this alone. I want you to stay being cute. Once you lose your looks you could be working at Target. I don't want this for you.

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

When girls beef they go for ya neck, they cut deep lol

Senior Member Professional Poster

Paris stop it,you're making her more angry and she seems to have goons on deck,lol.I would watch myself if I were you.I hope you got a concealment permit

Senior Member Junior Poster RainMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    Paris stop it,you're making her more angry and she seems to have goons on deck,lol.I would watch myself if I were you.I hope you got a concealment permit
    you wild for that goons on deck lol

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Trust me, every black trannys and dude on bgclive wants to beat me up.

I'm not bothered by that brick.
    Then keep it on the 'net because I don't want her eyes staring back into yours. Please baby. My intentions are pure this time.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Last edited by tsparisangelline; 10-18-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    The grammar and vernacular on this thread is fucking hilarious. The dude can obviously write rather well, yet he chooses to do otherwise....strange. I guess it's for the same reason Obama changes his cadence, language and delivery for the CBC on Monday, and Tuesday when talking to the Chamber of Commerce sounds like an English professor...Multi Dimensional, I guess....but I digress. This Post was about youbitches. Yea....she's fairly attractive, ( although far more so in her own mind) and kudos to her for posting her pictures. I have a rule...I don't comment on people's looks, so I have no issues with her appearance....it's everything thing else I find annoying and very predictable. She's in that bad bitch persona, and I generally like strong women, self confident women....but when it seems contrived and over played it's a turn off, but I'm sure there are plenty of dudes who get off on it, so maybe it's working for her.

Why does there have to be an irony in someone choosing to speak in slang? It's a very ethnocentric view to think that only academic English, should be used all the time.. That's idiotic, since the dawn of time there has always been a divide between the educated and elites and the lower and predominately less educated classes. With the theory of "High" and "Low" culture, its all bullshit. People naturally adapt to their surroundings, "when in rome....." thats human. So for people who come from area's where thats the verbiage that's used, that's what you should speak. Seems pretty common sense. Its the feeling left out that probably really just annoys those commenting on language. But again language is the basis for culture, be it a formal language, or a hybrid dialectic. To this day in Boston Irish people can speak in their slang talk, or people fluent in other language's such as Spanish, who interchange between the two.. Creating spanglish. Poetry and literature is probably the greatest of examples of this.. people have always stretched, and twisted words to bend meanings, and also to write in authentic speech to the people of that place and era. Honestly the only reason I'm even entertaining writing this is because I'm bored as hell stuck in because of the rain, and I'm smoking watching the debauchery.. But also its so funny how people don't even comprehend the latent racism that dominates most European thought. African Americans are some of the only people in the world with no native, culture, land, religion, food, or traditions that haven't been corrupted and raped by white influence. That's pure fact. So to this day a class of people struggling for an identity still get ostracized by "outsiders" for how those in "their circle" communicate with each other. But I digress....
    I'd much rather watch the cat fight get squashed, and we all burn a L and chill out.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

What soul4real said!!

All I know is if you travel in some parts of the DMV, you better be well versed in the local idiom or you may catch a beat down. Funny but not really.

Seriously, threatening violence is NOT cool. I mean like real violence..that's bullshit.
    This isn't a gotdam rap video. Slow that shit down, for real.

I'm really surprised Monica would come at Paris that way.

EDIT: Could you post and even BIGGER pic?? My other eye isn't blind yet.