Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Tanker explosion on the BQE yesterday......................

I taped a show while I was working and played it back (it was from yesterday) where they reported that a truck's oil tank supply had exploded around noon on the BQE around Roosevelt Ave. It's amazing how the city covers shit up, I was out around 5am that morning on my way from the city and took the 59th back to Queens and decided to take Roosvelt Ave............ their was a police chopper at that time circling in the air and the NYPD and DOT shut down the block and both had rapid emergency units in place. Now based on the fact that those units were IN PLACE at the time I was driving through I'll say they had about 30 minutes at the scene before I got there.............. funny how the media was told to delay the information. I personally think some major shit went down and they lit a tanker up to make the situation look smaller than it actually was.................

Professional Poster

So what do you think went down?

It wasn't yesterday the 17th ... it was Monday the 16th. I was there. 1010 News broadcast the story within 15 minutes and navigation (at least mine) was alerted and had re-routing information... unfortunately a little too late for my use.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    It wasn't yesterday the 17th ... it was Monday the 16th. I was there. 1010 News broadcast the story within 15 minutes and navigation (at least mine) was alerted and had re-routing information... unfortunately a little too late for my use.
    when I posted this it was earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the morning, so technically it was yesterday to me, lol

personally I'm not going to go all conspiracy theory but I do believe there was a murder in the area resulting in some sort of chase which led to a coverup........... police choppers dont fly to near fumes like that for nothing

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ