Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default SLIM PETITE TS Yaquelin

I wanted to know if anyone had any additional info on this beautiful young lady in Dallas, Texas? I have searched the internet and found some reviews and few pics. She does have some vids, but wondering if anyone has anything else. This is a link to her vids, any help would be awesome!

Silver Poster

Default Re: SLIM PETITE TS Yaquelin

my question is, why do so many trannies act like overly flamboyant gay men? with the sashaying when they walk, flipping the hair around....it makes them really clocky because even the most feminine genetic chicks dont act like that.

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    my question is, why do so many trannies act like overly flamboyant gay men? with the sashaying when they walk, flipping the hair around....it makes them really clocky because even the most feminine genetic chicks dont act like that.
    Dude she's modeling a swimsuit to attract potential clients/photographers or for whatever reason. It's normal and doesn't make her look gayman-like or less feminine.

It's not like she's walking down the street in her regular clothes doing all that posing. She looks totally feminine and most female fashion models do that while modeling certain clothes, i.e. flipping hair, strut. etc.

Freddy. smh

If you're not referring to the one in the video, then yes, some t-girls do act that way in everyday situations but it's their life and no one really cares either way.

Junior Poster

Why are you so worried about "clocky" tranny's??? You are such a closted butch queen OMG

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    Why are you so worried about "clocky" tranny's??? You are such a closted butch queen OMG
    great to hear!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

It's a promo vid Fredrick......of course she's going to exaggerate her femininity, just like the cat walk at fashion show over exaggerates movements. . What's she suppose to do?? Stand stationary while the camera pans up and down her body?
    Shes an attractive lady.....maybe you're just to tuned into clocking for some strange reason. It's curious.

I've seen her ads up but never thought she was hot enough till her latest vid and a hot pic or two I've seen. I've been thinking about seeing her but haven't decided. I hate chicks who look hot in a photo and when you get there it's all rocky horror picture show. If you decide to see her let me know. If I decide to see her, I'll PM you and let you know.

Junior Poster

my question is, why do so many trannies act like overly flamboyant gay men?
    You're kidding, right?

GHB

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    It's a promo vid Fredrick......of course she's going to exaggerate her femininity, just like the cat walk at fashion show over exaggerates movements. . What's she suppose to do?? Stand stationary while the camera pans up and down her body?
    Shes an attractive lady.....maybe you're just to tuned into clocking for some strange reason. It's curious.
    dang yo, always riding my dick in every thread...it's like you're main purpose is to stalk me....and my name is spelled FREDERICK.

Thanks. Have a nice day

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

She's strutting her stuff like on a cat walk. Nothing so "gay" about that.