Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Professional Poster

Default Re: natina and tsbrenda

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    What do you mean, "accusations"? Based on what I read on that disgusting CD forum, they're strong theories.

But it's interesting that you've stepped forward in his defense. Maybe you're one of his other usernames. Care to deny it?
    There is a cd forum? How did I miss that?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    Everyone is opinionated... and i dont pay attention to your posts, i pay attention to the threads i read.

Been thinking about that for while...

And the usual shit, trying to insult. Whats better, being "meaningless" or being a sad, shitty person like you?

I think you should quit, or you wull get what OMK got from ND.

Veteran Poster

Dont think so. She can say what she wants to, but somewhere needs to be a line. And if everyone is kissing her ass like she is sliced bread...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Dont think so. She can say what she wants to, but somewhere needs to be a line. And if everyone is kissing her ass like she is sliced bread...
    Oh, I see. lol If the gentlemen here like any one particular girl too much, you feel a "need" to make a failed attempt at chopping her down to size, huh? That's your calling in life I s'pose.

Well, guess what? I think it's safe to say that no one would EVER miss an angry faggot like you, who's bitterly jealous of the attention any girl here gets. In fact, when you come to the defense of a bottom feeder like "tsbrenda", most people would think "good riddens to bad rubbish" if we learned you croaked. And that's because I'm in demand, and you two homos are in d'closet.

So get started on that "line" you're so ready to draw, and put it right on your limp wrists. Then slice long ways, you lonely gay freak.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 09-30-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Veteran Poster

And again you try impress people with your insane ramblings.

No, you dont need to be "chopped down" because you are liked by some, its because you are always insulting. Trying to hurt. Probably trying to make yourself feel better by downing others. Maybe you want to enlighten me what so bad about being "a faggot/a homo/gay"? If you are like that in the real world i can only imagine how lonely your life must be.

Dont forget to take your pills...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

And again you try impress people with your insane ramblings.

No, you dont need to be "chopped down" because you are liked by some, its because you are always insulting. Trying to hurt. Probably trying to make yourself feel better by downing others. Maybe you want to enlighten me what so bad about being "a faggot/a homo/gay"? If you are like that in the real world i can only imagine how lonely your life must be.

Dont forget to take your pills...
    That's all you have to say? lol "Take your pills?" lol Ask yourself what possessed you to even initiate a conversation with someone like me. lol Better yet, ask any two-bit shrink and they'll tell you that I intimidate the living shit out of you, and with good reason if you must know the truth. I'm not very nice when it comes to crude assholes like you.

But look in the mirror tonight before you go to bed, and remember that you've invited me to haunt your dreams. In your sleep I am the devil, hunting you down and slowly cutting you up and burning you. I live in nightmares, motherfucker, and I now own your tiny balls.

But on here, you are being "ignored".

Have a nice life, bitch.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    I think you should quit, or you wull get what OMK got from ND.

Hey shit head....I didn't get anything from anybody....so get right. And leave me the fuck out of your inane posts. You're the town drunk, the pants pisser of HA.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    I'm not very nice when it comes to crude assholes like you.
    You are not nice to anyone.

And if i am a crude asshole, what are you? There needs to be a new word for that...