Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Apathetic Prodigy Junior Poster The Shika's Avatar

Default Re: U Bitches Want My 52 Inch Booty

Arrogance and narcissism will get her everywhere.

The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not

GRANULOMAS

http://dermatology.cdlib.org/147/let...e/ricotti.html

http://media.hamptonroads.com/cache/...ges/138131.jpg

Surgeon: 'These dangers have been known for years'

BIG BUM TREND KILLS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY

A London student has died of a heart attack after having an illegal buttock-enhancement injection in a hotel room in America.

Claudia Adusei, 20, was allegedly injected with "industrial silicone" normally used as a sealant. It is thought the substance was injected directly into a vein by mistake.

Increasing numbers of women are having the procedure because they want fuller figures like stars such as Jennifer Lopez or Beyoncé. A former Miss Argentina died after having buttock implants.

Ms Adusei is said to have gone to America with three friends to have the injection, which can cost up to £2,000, in room 425 of the Hampton Inn hotel in Philadelphia.

Speaking outside the family home in Hackney, her sister Vivian said: "We found out yesterday. We're still in shock. We need to think about what we have to do."

Police believe cheaper industrial silicone may have been used in the unlicensed procedure rather than medical grade silicone used in breast implant surgery. It is believed that one of the women she had travelled with to Philadelphia had paid £1,120 for a hip enhancement using the same technique.

According to reports, Ms Adusei had planned to return to the UK on Saturday while two of the women in her group flew to New York to attend a birthday party.

There were reports in the American media that Ms Adusei had a similar procedure in the hotel in November last year and had returned for a "top up" injection.

Shortly after the injections Ms Adusei is said to have complained of chest pains and was taken to the local hospital.

The Delaware County medical examiner said a preliminary cause of death was recorded as the silicone injected into the woman's vascular system which ultimately led to a heart attack.

The female "surgeon" who performed the procedure is reported to have disappeared when the victim began feeling ill.

Police are now seeking two people involved in the cosmetic procedures which they believe were arranged over the internet.

Lieutenant John Walker, of the Philadelphia police south-west detectives division, said: "We're not quite sure right now if that person performing that procedure is licensed or unlicensed."

He added that investigators are awaiting test results to determine the substance used during the procedure.

Detective Tanya Little of the Philadelphia Police Department said: "There is an investigation into the death of a British tourist who died after receiving a procedure at a local hotel."

A worker at the Hampton Inn hotel said: "We have been told not to say anything. The room has been sealed off by the police and we are told it is a crime scene." Several woman in America have been arrested for carrying out the illegal bottom enhancing operations in recent years.

Last year former Miss Argentina Solange Magnano, 38, died after having a buttock implant operation.

She travelled from her home in Cordoba, Argentina, to the capital Buenos Aires for buttock implants after developing an "obsession with beauty".

Ms Magnano, who was crowned Miss Argentina in 1994, was taken from a private clinic to hospital shortly after the surgery and died from a blocked lung artery after spending three days in a critical condition in intensive care.

Source: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-hotel-room.do

http://media.hamptonroads.com/cache/...ges/138131.jpg

Last edited by natina; 09-29-2011 at 02:46 AM.

http://transgriot.blogspot.com/2006/...o-die-for.html

Friday, December 22, 2006

Pumping Up-Beauty To Die For

TransGriot Note: Transwoman J. Middleton testifying in a 2002 pretrial hearing related to Miami's Vera Lawrence case

One thing that has concerned me over the last few years is silicone pumping parties and the rising number of deaths that have been occurring in various parts of the country as a result of them.

It's not a new phenomenon to me, but I recall being introduced to a young transwoman at a Transgender Initiative meeting a year after I arrived in Louisville. The first question she asked me after the introductions and noting my prominent cheekbones and C-cup breasts was, "Did you get pumped?"

Some of my young sistahs that wish to transition either don't have the funds or don't want to give hormone replacement therapy the time required to make them look 'fishy'. In order to achieve that feminine look they will have (they hope) medical grade silicone injected into their lips, buttocks, cheeks and breasts in order to enlarge them and give them that feminine appearance.

Pumping is also popular among the pageant girls seeking a quick and inexpensive way to enlarge their breasts, hips, and cheeks without resorting to surgery. An underground network of unlicensed providers has sprung up in various parts of the country to provide those services at 'pumping parties'. At these parties groups of people gather at a central location to get injected or share at prices ranging from $250 to $1000 a shot.

But as the 2003 Vera Lawrence case pointed out, it's not just transgender women who are doing it. Genetic women are also going to pumping parties to enhance their looks. But that desire can have fatal consequences.

Vera Lawrence died after having 12,000 cc of industrial grade silicone injected into each of her buttocks at a Miami area pump party. The case garnered media attention because the person accused of administering the fatal injections was transgender. In July 2003 Mark Hawkins was sentenced to 30 years and Viva Hendrix to 5 years for their roles in Ms. Lawrence's death, but Hawkins' conviction was overturned.

The FDA has never approved the marketing of injectable liquid silicone for any cosmetic purpose, including the treatment of facial defects or wrinkles, or enlarging the breasts. Besides the risk of death, the adverse effects of liquid silicone injections have included movement of the silicone to other parts of the body, inflammation and discoloration of surrounding tissues, and the formation of granulomas (nodules of granulated, inflamed tissue).

One of the other risks from pumping is the possibility of acquiring HIV. If one of the participants is infected and shares a needle with another person, then that infected person will spread the virus with everyone who shared a silicone shot with her.

I'm not a fan of pumping parties. My advice is to use hormones to get the desired look. It took your mothers, aunts and sisters about 10 years to get their curves, breasts and hips, so why rush the process? I do understand the overwhelming desire to look as realistic as possible, but long-term health problems or death as a result of a short term desire to look 'fish' is a losing proposition.

But to all the transwomen (and genetic ones) reading this, if you insist on doing so after all the warnings that myself and medical professionals have given about the dangers of loose silicone roaming through your body, then that's on you.

I want to look my best, too. Using loose silicone to accomplish that isn't part of my game plan and never will be. Beauty is not worth dying over.

Home » HEALTH / BEAUTY » British Student Dies After Having Illegal Buttock Surgery In The USA
    British Student Dies After Having Illegal Buttock Surgery In The USA

Mair Perkins | February 9, 2011
    Industrial Silicone Injection

A British student died almost 12 hours after receiving ‘industrial silicone’ injections for an illegal buttock-enhancing procedure in Philadelphia, USA.
    It is believed that Claudia Aderotimi was lured into finding out about the procedure over the internet, sending emails and texts to arrange the operation, but fear now, that the young British student may well have been the victim of an organised gang of back-street surgeons.
    Lieutenant Ray Evers of the Philadelphia police said that Claudia had checked into a budget hotel with three friends to have the surgical procedure, and that one of the two women who carried out the operation has been identified and questioned but not formally arrested, adding:
    “There is an investigation into the death of a British tourist who died after receiving a procedure at a local hotel.
    “We have identified one of the women and we believe there could be more involved.”
    “We’re not quite sure right now if that person performing that procedure is licensed or unlicensed.
    “It is not clear if they were working as some kind of network or gang but we cannot rule anything out.
    “Ms Aderotimi’s friends were still in Philadelphia and efforts are ongoing to contact all of her next of kin.”
    The buttock-enhancing procedure can cost up to £2,000 and involves substance usually used as a sealant.
    The student was part of a group of four British women who had flown from London, UK, to Philadelphia on the 5th February for cosmetic surgery.
    The Delaware County Medical examiner reported that the preliminary cause of death was a heart attack which was caused from the silicone being injected into her vascular system.
    The police are now looking for two people involved in the cosmetic surgery procedures, which they believe were arranged over the internet, and awaiting the autopsy report.
    Ms Aderotimi is understood to have died within 90 minutes of being admitted to hospital after being taken from her hotel complaining of chest pains.

http://wakeywakeynews.com/12393/brit...ery-in-the-usa

USA. A British died after an injection of silicone into the buttocks
    by Jhon, on 230 days ago , under Interesting Articles From the World

U.S. police are investigating the death of a young British suffered a modeling procedure by injecting silicone buttocks.
    Investigators say a woman aged 20 years arrived Monday in London and died the next day in a hospital in Pennsylvania. They say that the procedure was arranged via the Internet and the injection took place in a room next to Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport, which is housed together with three other colleagues, the same evening the younger had arrived from London.
    Pennsylvania medical examiners released the autopsy results only, without further details. Police are seeking two suspects in this case, refers to the Associated Press.
    United States prohibit the use of silicone for cosmetic injections.
    In March 2009, another woman died in New York City because of a pulmonary embolism after having silicone injected into the buttocks and thighs has reached the lungs.

http://www.humanrestore.com/interest...-the-buttocks/

http://gotpummped.wordpress.com/
    http://gotpummped.wordpress.com/

Silicone Migration

Silicone Migration Siliconoma granulomas may infect non injected sites thru out the body.Migration is a biological defence action of the body in trying to remove foreign masses from the body,in particular to protect critical internal organs and tissues,however often this results in the transportation of foriegn materials like silicone in to more areas of the body causing further health problems.
    According to a summary prepared by FDA scientists in 1988, leakage or migration of silicone within the body can cause breast deformities, ulceration, burning sensation and pain, enlarged lymph nodes, palpable masses, and respiratory distress.
    Silicone migrates primarily to local sites, such as the ipsilateral chest wall and axillary lymph nodes. Migration of silicone into the axilla can involve the brachial plexus, resulting in neuropathy. Experimental studies and rare human accidents suggest that silicone fluid is transported by migrating phagocytes, thereby explaining lymph node, spleen, liver, adrenal and lung deposits. Silicone can also migrate into more distal regions, including the arm and subcutaneous tissues of the abdominal wall. As silicone migrates it may cause thickening and infiltration of subcutaneous tissues. Ultrasound may show signs of cellulitis.

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Silicone Migration | Leave a Comment
    Symptoms of Silicone Health Toxicity

Silicone Symptoms:
    problems including:
    Tenderness,
    Soreness
    Inflammation,
    Redness,
    Swelling,
    Bruise like dis-colorations
    Myalgias with tender muscles
    Bladder dysfunction including dysuria, frequency, nocturia, hematuria, and interstitial cystitis
    Dry eyes and/or mouth
    Impaired cognition—short term memory
    Paresthesias/neuropathic pain
    Fever
    Arthralgia
    Lymphadenopathy
    Impaired Sleep
    Silicone: Other Direct Body Influences.
    IN DETAIL:
    Silicone may possibly having adjuvant effects; serologic abnormalities, including auto-antibodies, arthralgias, fever, swollen lymph nodes, skin changes and other clinical symptoms suggestive of connective tissue disease and encourage systemic fungal and atypical bacterial infections.
    Silicone may directly result in autoimmune like disorders developing two or more years after injection of silicone symptomatic of lupus, arthritis, scleroderma,rheumatoidism, fibrosis.
    Mycobacterium abscessus cellulitis and multifocal abscesses of the breast or any injected sites/,migratory infected body sites.
    Nerve damage may develop the resultant of actual silicate crystals which may be found in the nerves.

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Pumping Science, Silicone Treatment, Symptoms of Silicone Health Toxicity, Uncategorized | Leave a Comment

Silicone Granuloma Management NON Surgical

Silicone Granuloma Management NON Surgical
    Presented here are Silicone Granuloma Management NON Surgical. It must be understood none of these treatments “cure” or remove silicone from the body, but they can be perhaps assistive in relieving or minimizing the symptomatic effects of silicone granulomas and may alleviate the need for invasive removal of tissues that demonstrate compromised effects from silicone.
    For the most part at present these include anti-inflammatory treatments and or in combination with antibiotics , oral corticosteroids, corticosteroids intralesional and or other immunomodulating drugs, TNF inhibitors, or using Antimicrobial agents. I try to present a brief summary and or links whenever possible for some of what you may need to know about these drugs/treatments/remedies. Of course always consult with a qualified doctor to see which treatment may be best for you.
    I am not a doctor and am in no way offering medical advice but presenting basic information for which you may discuss with your doctor in hopefully resulting in a safe and effective treatment for yourself. I am in the hopes that with this information a more open exchange can be developed between others dealing with medical problems from silicone and the treatments respective there of and more communication and attention from the medical community will result in a more comprehensive listing of effective treatments.
    I also present some information on possible viable holistic solutions. In no way am I offering a direct endorsement to any particular treatment as superior or that it may be the right choice for you. I only hope this information will aide you in fully discussing treatments with your doctor resulting in a safer more effective treatment for you.
    Sincerely, Nikki of GotPummped.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Holistic methods.
    Dr.Susan Kolb has listed a Comprehensive Silicone Protocol. Please read it HERE.
    In conjunction and additionally to some of her material I have been informed that to help support the immune systems, a combination of thymic factors and antioxidant vitamins may prove beneficial. Though as with any product read the label and know what you are taking. Thymic factor products are animal derivative.
    Inositol helps increase the amount of silicate the body eliminates in the urine, is recommended. http://www.orgsites.com/fl/adjuvantdisease/_pgg8.php3
    Holistic remedies for arthritus type inflammation I have been told may be of benefit.
    Bikram Yoga. Which is gaining immense recognition for its amazing provision in strengthening the bodies immune system, and helping the body to detox and aide in healing. The dramatic improvements you’ll read about in these testimonials can be attributed to causes besides the yoga itself: a deep desire to get well, the effort of going to yoga day after day, even when in pain, a desire to overcome fear of the unknown, and the confidence the instructor has in the ability of Bikram yoga to bring healing to the situation. All these are important components of the healing process and should not be underestimated.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    Medical Drugs
    To begin with an interesting drug that may be used to treat the mycobacterium effects of silicone. A very comprehensive site explaining treatment of mycobacterium including a variety of medicines which may be effective is Here : http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1105570-overview
    In the management of chronic tissue reaction to injected silicones, keep in mind to be very aware of the potential side effects of many of these drugs especially with immunomodulating drugs. I list them only as informative material. I stress to me personally some of these medications sound worse then the illness to which they supposedly treat.
    Antimicrobial Agents
    Minocycline used successfully as “first-line agents” for the treatment of silicone granulomas. Minocyline an anti microbial usually used to help treat periodontal disease (a disease of your gums). Minocycline works by keeping the number of mycobacterium effects of silicone from growing. Lowering the amount of bacteria helps to reduce inflammation and can be considered a good “first-line agents” for the treatment of silicone granulomas with relatively benign side effects.
    clarithromycin monotherapy may be appropriate as expressed in this article which explores uses of cortico steroids comparatively to this type of treatment. http://www.annals.org/content/119/6/482.full
    Very often drugs that work for rheumatoid arthritis patients are viable as treatments for patients suffering from silicone illness. It is entirely on a personal basis and depending on your symptoms and your unique illness factors. Consult your doctor about the appropriateness of such.
    Plaquenil (hydroxychlorquine) is in a class of drugs called antimalarials. It is used to prevent and treat acute attacks of malaria. It is also used to treat discoid or systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis in patients whose symptoms have not improved with other treatments. It may be appropriate for some treatments of silicone illnesses. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information. Additional Info. http://www.health-net.info/plaquenil.html
    Cortico Steroids Oral corticosteroids, corticosteroids intralesional are usually effective for small granulomata but only for short term effects due to long term treatment with such pose significant health risks of impairment to the immune system. Be aware most are immune suppressive and as such risk highly compromising any health advantages provided for silicone relief by compromising the personal health leaving you vulnerable to new kinds of illness by impairing the natural function of your immune system. I list them only as a informative material to be considered seriously for only the utmost severe cases when other alternative treatments may not be appropriate. I urge you to carefully review this excellent resource on corticosteroids and to carefully discuss with your doctor all the possible results of undergoing treatment with such. Make no mistake they can be VERY detrimental to your health.
    Clofazimine,A anti leprosy drug which iInhibits mycobacterial growth (is bactericidal) and binding to mycobacterial DNA in Mycobacterium leprae. Is also an anti-inflammatory by controlling erythema nodosum leprosum reactions.Be very aware of the side effects. An excerpt of a treatment with this medication: http://www.symposion.com/ijt/hbigda/...8_toorians.htm
    TNFinhibitors may be effective as intervention.They are often in use for rheumatoid treatments and I have heard used in silicone related illness treatments as well. Though at present I do not have much information to guide you with.Please consult your doctor about the use of such for your treatment.
    Warning!!!
    I have heard reports that Infliximab (Remicade) as an effective intervention for extensive silicone granulomas.However this is an extremely dangerous drug! !Read this!!!!!
    RISK OF INFECTIONS
    TUBERCULOSIS (FREQUENTLY DISSEMINATED OR EXTRAPULMONARY AT CLINICAL PRESENTATION), INVASIVE FUNGAL INFECTIONS, AND OTHER OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTIONS, HAVE BEEN OBSERVED IN PATIENTS RECEIVING REMICADE. SOME OF THESE INFECTIONS HAVE BEEN FATAL (SEE WARNINGS). PATIENTS SHOULD BE EVALUATED FOR LATENT TUBERCULOSIS INFECTION WITH A TUBERCULIN SKIN TEST.1 TREATMENT OF LATENT TUBERCULOSIS INFECTION SHOULD BE INITIATED PRIOR TO THERAPY WITH REMICADE.
    http://www.yourlawyer.com/practice/o...topic=Remicade
    If YOU have been “pummped” and would like to share your story of treatment or you are a qualified doctor or physician who are treating patients with silicone related health problems and would like to list your service or information please contact me:

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Uncategorized | Leave a Comment

VISUAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTS FOR SILICONE-RELATED DISEASES

VISUAL DIAGNOSTIC TESTS FOR SILICONE-RELATED DISEASES
    Silicone masses may be detected in the tissue and lymph nodes through Mammograms, Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. To see some samples of this click on the following links.
    1.http://intl-radiographics.rsnajnls.o...19/suppl_1/S39 This is a great Site demonstrating Silicone respective to Mammograms, Utrasonography and MRI showcasing a great gallery of images from Mammograms with either silicone implants and or silicone injections!
    2.http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/content/full/178/2/465 Excellent resource for MRI of Extracapsular Silicone from implants also includes pictures of siliconoma masses excised.
    CONCLUSION. Extracapsular rupture is usually manifest as local spread of silicone in the breast and is not well-depicted on fast spin-echo T2-weighted images. Water-suppressed inversion-recovery T2-weighted images are often needed to identify extracapsular silicone.
    3. MRI /Mammography/ Ultrasonography Rupture of silicone-gel breast implants: causes, sequelae, and diagnosis I include as relevant as the health effects are similar to Silicone injections and the detection of loose silicone is the same

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Silicone Treatment, Visual Diagnostic Tests for Silicone Related Diseases | Silicone breast Injections, Silicone Diagnostic Tests, Silicone Injections, Silicone Mastitus, Silicone Migration | Leave a Comment

Silicone Diagnostic Tests

Silicone Diagnostic Tests
    I haven’t personally had the financial fortune to undergo any of these tests but I wanted to document them here for those who may.
    The tests listed here come from “THE HUMAN ADJUVANT DISEASE CORP”.
    It’s mission statement states.” A non profit organization dedicated to improving the diagnosis of silicone-related diseases; helping patients and their families affected by these disorders, educating medical professionals and the public about silicone-related diseases and promoting research on these illnesses. We are physicians who volunteer; to educate, to research, and to help patients with silicone-related diseases.”
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    DIAGNOSTIC TESTS FOR SILICONE-RELATED DISEASES
    http://www.orgsites.com/fl/adjuvantdisease/_pgg10.php3
    MARKERS FOR MULTIPLE MYELOMA AND MGUS
    Re: SILICONE BLOOD TESTS
    1. Silicon Antibodies
    UNILAB Test #8099 Cpt.86318
    Regular 4ml Serum @ room temperature=Analytic time 7-10
    days.
    2. Silicon levels
    UNILAB Test #9025 CPT 84285
    Minimum 2ml to 4ml Serum Analytic time 7-10 days
    Markers for Multiple Myeloma and MGUS — $575.00
    Immunofixation of Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgM, IgA), Kappa Chain,
    Lambda Chain
    Immunosciences Lab., Inc.
    8693 Wilshire Blvd.
    Suite 200
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    Fax: (310) 657-1053
    APA ASSAY
    This test is available for investigational use. Autoimmune
    Technologies is applying to the FDA for approval of the APA Assay
    ELISA test as a diagnostic test for fibromyalgia. This test is also
    utilized for symptomatic patients with silicone-gel-containing
    breast implants [SBI], saline filled implants, and facial
    implants.The APA assay can objectively contribute to distinguishing
    between SBI recipients with limited or mild signs and symptoms, SBI
    recipients with more severe manifestations, and patients with
    specific autoimmune diseases (Tenenbaum et al).
    Cost:$145.00
    Autoimmune Technologies LLC
    144 Elks Place
    Suite 1402
    New Orleans,Louisiana,70112,USA
    Fax 504)529-8982
    SILICONE SENSITIVITY TEST
    Cost:$250.00-$300.00
    Memphis Pathology Lab
    5846 Distribution Drive
    Memphis,Tennessee,38141
    FAX 901)405-8189
    SILICONE ANTIBODIES (IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE)
    Silicone antibodies in serum confirms the exposure to silicone.
    Center for Immune, Environmental, and Toxic Disorders
    25010 Oakhurst Drive
    Suite 200
    Spring,TX,77386
    Fax 281)364-0492
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    ADDITIONAL TESTS
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Immunosciences Lab.,Inc. is a diagnostic and research facility that
    specializes in innovative microbiology and immunology laboratory
    testing. Tests available at this facility include the following:
    IMMUNOLOGY OF SILICA AND SILICONE PANEL
    Lymphocyte Subpopulation Analysis— $200.00
    Anti-DNA — $30.00
    Anti-Microsomal — $30.00
    Anti-Nuclear Antibody — $30.00
    Anti-Striated Muscle — $33.00
    Anti-Thyroglobulin — $30.00
    Immune Complex (Total) — $25.00
    Immune Complexes (IgG, IgM, IgA)— $90.00
    Lymphocyte Immune Function Test — $200.00
    Anti-Asialoganglioside GM1 (IgG)— $33.00
    Anti-Myelin Basic Protein (IgG,IgM,IgA)— $99.00
    Anti-Sulfatide (IgG)—$33.00
    Natural Killer Cell Cytotoxic Activity — $150.00
    Rheumatoid Factor –$30.00 USD
    Silicone Antibodies (IgG, IgM, IgA, IgE)— $129.00
    SILICONE ANTIBODIES — $100.00
    Silicone IgG, IgM, IgA — $99.00
    Silicone IgE — $330.00
    MEMORY LYMPHOCYTE IMMUNE FUNCTION ASSAY (MELIFA)
    MELIFA with Silica — $150.00
    In addition if you are seeking testing to help document the presence and danger of silicone in your body for medical reasons you might consider the following:
    Researchers have found high concentrations of platinum in women who got silicone breast implants and in the children they bore and breast-fed afterward. The type of platinum found in the women’s blood and urine was different than the traces of regular platinum not uncommon in people’s bodies. It was a highly reactive platinum, used to help turn silicon oil into the honey-like gel that lends a more natural feel to a breast implant. Concentrations were up to three times higher than in women who didn’t have breast implants, according to findings by S.V.M. Maharaj, a chemist at American University. Testing for responsive platinum levels may help.
    For more information and for a complete evaluation and treatment, consult a qualified doctor.

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Pumping Science, Silicone Diagnostic Tests, Silicone Treatment, Uncategorized | Body Modification, Silicone, Silicone breast Injections, Silicone Diagnostic Tests, Silicone Granuloma, Silicone Mastitus, Silicone Migration, Silicone Transsexual | Leave a Comment
    Silicone Articles

A R T I C L E S
    Excellent online news story of silicone injections.
    Article 1: The devastating outcome of massive subcutaneous injection of highly viscous fluids in male-to-female transsexuals.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract
    Article 2: Fatal pneumopathy linked to subcutaneous injections of liquid silicone into soft tissue:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6...?dopt=Abstract
    Article 3: Scrotal granuloma caused by oil migrating from the hip in 2 transsexual males (scrotal sclerosing lipogranuloma) :http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9...?dopt=Abstract
    Article 4: Acute and latent pneumonitis after subcutaneous injections of silicone in transsexual.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3...?dopt=Abstract
    Article 5:
    http://intl-radiographics.rsnajnls.o...19/suppl_1/S39 This is a great Site demonstrating Silicone respective to Mammograms, Utrasonography and MRI showcasing a great gallery of images from Mammograms with either silicone implants and or silicone injections!
    Article 6.
    http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/content/full/178/2/465 Excellent resource for MRI of Extracapsular Silicone from implants also includes pictures of siliconoma masses excised.
    Do you know of any good articles?Share them!

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Silicone Articles, Silicone Online Resources, Uncategorized | Pummping, Scrotal Injection, Silicone, Silicone Granuloma, Silicone Injection, Silicone Mastitus, Transsexual | Leave a Comment

Silicone Images

__________________________________________________ _____________________
    SILICONE IMAGES

Photographed siliconoma and melanoma comparatively. http://www.photoscience.info/specimens/sp16.html
    MR Imaging of Extracapsular Silicone http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/content/full/178/2/465
    MRI /Mammography/ Ultrasonography
    Silicone / Mammograms Utrasonography & Magnetic Resonance Imaging. http://intl-radiographics.rsnajnls.o...19/suppl_1/S39
    http://www.siliconeholocaust.org/ Although not directly silicone injection this site demonstrates very graphically complications that women have had from leaked silicone from their breast implants. The medical/Health complications suffered are directly comparable to that of individuals who have had silicone injections.

June 6, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Uncategorized | Leave a Comment

Got Pummped?

Have you or someone you know been pummped with silicone?
    Let’s talk about it.

June 5, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Are you Pummped? | Silicone, Silicone Granuloma, Silicone Injections, Silicone Mastitus | Leave a Comment

Silicone Divas

Amanda Lepore and Sophia Lamar are the infamous silicone celebrity divas of New York City.
    Icons of fashion and pummped up visages they epitomize the silicone look. Though luckily neither of them have died from their copious amounts of silicone many, many others have.Why some can live with silicone injections while others are made deformed or die I don’t know. But, people do get injured and people do die.
    I know personally that this is true since my friend Crystal died in the silicone haven of Miami Florida after silicone she had injected into her breast migrated into her lungs and she died a very painful death. Very sadly there are many other reports of deaths from complications from silicone. Silicone is disfiguring and lethal!

June 5, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Silicone Divaa | Amanda Lepore, Silicone Injections, Sophia Lamar | Leave a Comment

Silicone Online Resources

Dangerous Curves http://www.gender.org/resources/bad_news.html
    http://www.nytga.org/health/silicone_1.html
    http://tsroadmap.com/physical/silicone/
    An excellent source providing awareness and medical links on silicone injectable.
    Cleopatra’s Needle: http://leda.law.harvard.edu/leda/data/197/mwebb.html This is one of the best sites I have found with some great information on Silicone.
    YES They’re Fake: An excellent resource covering facts for implants and injectable silicone. http://www.yestheyrefake.net/liquid_silicone_risks.htm
    The Silicone Sensitivity Awareness Minisitry Although of origin for women who have silicone related health disorders from breast implants this group is an excellent resource for counseling, information and symptom expression.
    Silicone breast implants/Injections Sequlae

June 5, 2010Posted by gotpummped | Silicone Online Resources | Leave a Comment

« Previous Entries

About GOTPUMMPED

Get the FACTS!
    Got Pummped

Is an informative resource to provide awareness, prevention and available assistance in treatments for individuals ( Like my self ) suffering from silicone related health conditions as a result of undergoing the extremely deadly and disfiguring body modification process of silicone injections .
    If YOU have been pummped and would like to share your story please feel welcome to contact me: My name is Nikki and I am a survivor of Silicone Injections/ and Ruptured Silicone Breast Implants.

Site info

Gotpummped's Blog
    Theme: Andreas04 by Andreas Viklund. Blog at WordPress.com.

.reblog-from img { margin: 0 10px 0 0; vertical-align: middle; padding: 0; border: 0; } .reblogger-note img.avatar { float: left; padding: 0; border: 0; } .reblogger-note-content { margin: 0 0 20px 35px; } .reblog-post { border-left: 3px solid #eee; padding-left: 15px; } FollowFollow this Blog

Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.
    Join 1 other follower