Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kevin2008

Default Re: kevin2008

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2008 View Post
    thats all well and good but i dont want the same thing to happen after i walk away ,,,, is there any way to do it at all
    If its not you then why would you give a shit?

Just create a new account and counter whatever your doppleganger post LOL.

It was said before and I have to agree I couldnt care less about all the rants and crazy talk. The pedo shit is disturbing and has no place anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    I say let him suffer for a bit......maybe the cop who posts here will take an interest in Kevin.......
    Who arnie666? I'm pretty sure he in London.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    So, this guy started a thread titled " Real men aren't afriad to fall in love with a transsexual!!" , which, while not the most creative of posts, is nothing offensive.

But in that post, Maryah pointed out that kevin2008 has said some pretty reprehensible things on this forum. Out of curiosity I tracked down what he said, and posted it.Now I get a PM from kevin2008, which reads

This is obviously bullshit. The writing style matches up, and besides, nobody "hacks" the accounts of random jackasses. kevin2008 isn't important enough for someone to hack him.

Now he is going through and deleting the awful things he posted, covering his tracks and deleting the evidence. I just thought I'd go out of my way again to show everyone what a creep we have in our midst.

(* Pictures removed so that Kevin can slink away and not fear that his future employers will see his picture here *)
    If I were judge and jury...I'd ban you both. Kevin for obvious reasons, but you because you don't get the "personal" in PM, and because I don't like internet dics ( detectives) .