Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kevin2008

Default kevin2008

So, this guy started a thread titled " Real men aren't afriad to fall in love with a transsexual!!" , which, while not the most creative of posts, is nothing offensive.

But in that post, Maryah pointed out that kevin2008 has said some pretty reprehensible things on this forum. Out of curiosity I tracked down what he said, and posted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayrah View Post
    OP is a pedophile and recommends bareback orgy partys. This thread is a joke..

You weren't joking, the OP is a sad, sick man. A true future serial killer, akin to tsBrenda (ya' know, natina)

Here's what he said about the 10 year old transgendered girl featured on ABC news recently:

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2008 View Post
    Jackie is so sexy
    This is what he said regarding a bath house in Providence, RI

I go there once in a while ,,, lots of crossdressers , some ts , and a whole lot of bareback love making. Most people dont know each other but bareback is mostly going on and that is the way it should be. I love ts girls that give bareback and take bareback all the time. If you use condoms this place probably isnt for you. This is a mostly condom free envirorment wich i highly recommend.
    I don't think this one needs any setup:

tht girl dancing in that clip is fine ,, how old? and does anyone know who the 15 year old tranny is?
    This next one is from the thread titled "Daughter's Virginity On Sale For 10k by Mom"

There's nothing wrong with what the mother wanted to do
    If you are unfamiliar with the terms he uses in this thread of his own creation, just google them:

any tgirl gift givers or bug chasers out there?
    This one makes me giggle:

Does anyone know of any ts women that force men to bottom wether the men like it or not.
    Here we see into Kevin's psyche a little more:

When i look for a t girl to get to know , i always seem to be attracted physically and mentally to t girls that seem to have more of a chance of being abusive to me. I'm not questioning that i do this or why because i know i love those type of take charge aggressive girls. I will always love "bad girl" t girls ,and always strive to be their man. my question is ,, am i the only person that thinks this is normal?
    And finally, we can see the self-posted pictures of this AIDS-chasing, bareback bath-house frequenting, pedophile:
    Now I get a PM from kevin2008, which reads

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2008
    just found out someone hacked my account or something , that wasnt me that posted that stuff up ,, the falling in love with a ts woman is the one i did ,,,
    This is obviously bullshit. The writing style matches up, and besides, nobody "hacks" the accounts of random jackasses. kevin2008 isn't important enough for someone to hack him.

Now he is going through and deleting the awful things he posted, covering his tracks and deleting the evidence. I just thought I'd go out of my way again to show everyone what a creep we have in our midst.

(* Pictures removed so that Kevin can slink away and not fear that his future employers will see his picture here *)

Last edited by dgs925; 09-28-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Default Re: kevin2008

lol, mods should ban that sick guy

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

What is up with the obsession with banning around here? People say stupid shit. End of story. If you don't like it, you have the right to make your argument too, like within this thread, the OP of which is very well done by the way.

Dude's a self-destructive moron.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

i didnt post those things up just the real men one that i did. , i went and deleted all the posts and i want to delete my account ,, can anyone tell me how to do it cuz i dont know how? I use a public libraries computer and wqondering if someone got my password or something from it. If anyone can tell me how to do it id really appreciate it. thanks

women with cocks are the only true women!!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

i didnt post those things up just the real men one that i did. , i went and deleted all the posts and i want to delete my account ,, can anyone tell me how to do it cuz i dont know how? I use a public libraries computer and wqondering if someone got my password or something from it. If anyone can tell me how to do it id really appreciate it. thanks

~BB~

The only thing that bothers me is the pedo stuff. Everything else I really don't give a rats ass about. If he likes to go to bareback orgies then it's his life to play with not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Delete all you want. Just remember that Google keeps a permanent record of EVERYTHING.

What dude said was sleazy, but how can you tell whether or not he was talking shit and just wishing??
    Do you want him banned for talking like a pervert, or for actually being one??

Banned, schmanned.

I'll delete my post above (and the pictures) if that is everyone's opinion. I posted them here along with his text to highlight to him that he has to live with the things he says. And also, to scare him a little - which I'm pretty sure worked like gangbusters.

I'm also wondering now if he just has crazy fantasies that he would be too scared to act out on, and just talks about them here. Obviously he has pedo tendencies, but who's to say whether he'd act out on them ever.

I was just flabbergasted that someone would express the desires that he expressed AND show a picture of themselves on the same public forum. The "my account was hacked" story is just as believable as it was when Anthony Weiner said it.

So, fellow HA posters, should we let him off the hook and delete the above pictures and allow him to slink back into anonymity?

Rookie Poster

honestly it wasnt me , i dont know how or why but it wasnt me ,, those posts were strange and all over the place , i understand people are upset , i would be to , just trying to tell you it wasnt me , i didnt even know about them. and can someone tell me how to delete this account so it doesnt happen again?

women with cocks are the only true women!!

There is no deleting of accounts, you just walk away and don't come back.