Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: "Hung Angels & Dino"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You lay roots in Jersey or you going back to Florida? You a Native New Yorker(State Of)?
    I go back to south FL, but mostly to just see friends. And it looks like I may move to Brooklyn or Astoria eventually. Maybe Manhattan. I haven't decided yet. I hate not having a big place. Manhattan charges a LOT for space. I have an actual job here in NJ tho', which I can travel with, but I haven't worked out all the logistics... yet. lol So I'm currently subletting.

I'm not a native. I was born in Jersey City, and grew up in Montclair, NJ. I started hanging out in Manhattan when I was 13. I took either the train or the bus in; 20 minutes away. Then I started running away from home at 15 and living on the LES at 16. I was far too "artsy" for the conventioal NJ high school experience. I got myself kicked out of a really good private boarding school at 15. lol I bounced all over Manhattan from that point on, for a bunch of years; the West Village, LES, East Village, Park Ave, upper East, upper West, you name it. Eventually, I went to college tho', worked there, and lived in Hell's Kitchen.

I never really had much going on in NJ beyond my mid teens, other than visiting family and hanging out with some of my punk rock and skinhead friends. But they all spent lots of time in NY anyway. They visited me a lot more than I visited them. lol

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    Ha ha ha, i saw that movie,, "Bad cop"-? Keital jerks off at the girl in the car.

Yea, you're probably more like Keital,, maybe i should go it alone but say Hi to me when they put you away,, I'll be sitting in the corner.
    If I wasn't stopped before the County pinned a Sheriff's Deputy badge on me, I'd be worse. The sequel could be Bad Lieutenant and the Sociopathic Rookie. Way better than Lethal Weapon as we have bad cop teaming with worse cop.

What scary is, it's actually not a huge stretch. I had a cousin in the Bronx who reminds me of that character. He finally calmed down when his kids grew up, and they were actually more fucked up than he was. lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Dino is that you?? The frontman bears an uncanny resemblance, at least that's what I imagine you look like...!!lol

Nice dancing btw!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Dino is that you?? The frontman bears an uncanny resemblance, at least that's what I imagine you look like...!!lol

Nice dancing btw!!

Shit, that's a good one. I drink and fight better than I can dance so you won't see me shaking my cracker ass ever.

Not a bear either. I shave everywhere I can reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Yeah. In NJ, I actually believe them half the time when they say they're "first timers". lol
    Do you ever get the stereotypical Jersey boy as a client?

Kind of like: "Hey Nikki, ...How'd ya like to fuck me up da ass? Dat don't make me no faggot tho, right? (got any hair gel?)

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Do you ever get the stereotypical Jersey boy as a client?

Kind of like: "Hey Nikki, ...How'd ya like to fuck me up da ass? Dat don't make me no faggot tho, right? (got any hair gel?)
    Yes. I've had a lot of the stereotypical "Jersey boys".

This is pretty much an exact quote: "OMG. My fuckin' father would beat the shit out of me if he saw me sucking a cock. But you're a chick. This is so crazy!" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Yes. I've had a lot of the stereotypical "Jersey boys".

This is pretty much an exact quote: "OMG. My fuckin' father would beat the shit out of me if he saw me sucking a cock. But you're a chick. This is so crazy!" lol