Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: I need a TS girlfriend!

Dino is right... find a girl that u have chemistry with and stick with it!!! Too many guys wanna go to the next girl, and the next and then they are never satisfied because that other girl rushed them, wouldnt do things or was rude. Find a girl who loves what she does and its not all about the money! I get off to pleasing guys in their fantasies and provide the best! I have lots of guys who come back often because of that! And we can have convos and hang out before or after sex! Ive even had one guy fall in love with me and I told him no I am not looking or wanting that. So he had to stop seeing me!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Dino is right... find a girl that u have chemistry with and stick with it!!! Too many guys wanna go to the next girl, and the next and then they are never satisfied because that other girl rushed them, wouldnt do things or was rude. Find a girl who loves what she does and its not all about the money! I get off to pleasing guys in their fantasies and provide the best! I have lots of guys who come back often because of that! And we can have convos and hang out before or after sex! Ive even had one guy fall in love with me and I told him no I am not looking or wanting that. So he had to stop seeing me!
    With you, I like you too much. I'd rather take you out and treat you like the beautiful lady that you are. Your fingerprints would not be on one door that evening. I know how to behave and treat a lady when I want to.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    With you, I like you too much. I'd rather take you out and treat you like the beautiful lady that you are. Your fingerprints would not be on one door that evening. I know how to behave and treat a lady when I want to.
    AW thats sweet and fun!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    AW thats sweet and fun!
    I'd spend time with you. I see the other ones for an hour. I know the difference and so do you.

Senior Member Junior Poster

It would be great to have a tgirl for a live in girlfriend. I would suck her cock anytime she wanted and she could fuck me in the ass whenever she felt like it. Hopefully at least three times a day. But I want one with a smaller cock (no bigger than six inches). I'd give her a blowjob when she's drinking her cofee and reading the paper every morning if she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    It would be great to have a tgirl for a live in girlfriend. I would suck her cock anytime she wanted and she could fuck me in the ass whenever she felt like it. Hopefully at least three times a day. But I want one with a smaller cock (no bigger than six inches). I'd give her a blowjob when she's drinking her cofee and reading the paper every morning if she wanted.
    I'm sorry, but the fantasy you describe has almost no chance of happening without payment.

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

I've been thinking about getting a ts gf more often. It may actually happen soon too

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAwesomeBXDude View Post
    I've been thinking about getting a ts gf more often. It may actually happen soon too
    I hope you think long and hard before making that decision, careful what you wish for.

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by islandmix View Post
    I hope you think long and hard before making that decision, careful what you wish for.
    yesss ur right. dreams do come true indeed ^^

Senior Member Silver Poster

I would love to have an intimate relationship with a top-bottom TS. I would give her the world.

Last edited by joesocalif; 09-24-2016 at 03:13 PM.