Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: What would your last meal be?

We are all going to die LA Resident. Its how we fill in our time till that unknown dateline that matter. Live, love and love life....

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Lobster Newberg.

Senior Member Junior Poster ValerieNelson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    In Texas, they recently done away from the "last meal" thing. Or whether they are going to abolish it. The death row inmates will be fed regular prison food. So in that case, I take some prison pasta and mashed potatoes with shards of glass for crunchiness.
    Yeah, they ended it according to this article. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20110351.shtml

So I guess I'll have some Old Sparky's Genuine Convict Chili.

XoXo
    Valerie

Junior Poster

Something that I hope not to eat for a very long time.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ValerieNelson View Post
    Yeah, they ended it according to this article. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20110351.shtml

So I guess I'll have some Old Sparky's Genuine Convict Chili.
    Best chili in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    A lotta lotta black beans and broccoli, as much as I could force down. I waddle down the hall with Father Guido Sarducci to the Electric Chair whistling Freebird. They strap by bloated but giddy self into the chair. The buckles tighten around my wrists and I dig my nails into the chair. I'm asked if I have any last words. I lean in and respond, "Pull my finger." My request is accepted which makes me smile and get ready for the juice. It's a go. I hold my breath and here it comes. I hold it in... a little longer... starting to get hotter... little longer... little... sizzle... BOOM!!! I'm packed with so much fertilizer and methane I die and take my executioner and the holy man down into the pit with a face full of my shit. They checked me for bombs but they didn't check to see if I was a bomb.

holy fucking lord, I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Pure brilliance my friend. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

all you can eat sushi buffet...mmmmm!!! spicy salmon skin hand rolls, eel hand rolls, party tray of sashimi. 300lbs here I come baby hahahaha.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

If there was a choice: last meal or last sex -what would it be, I wonder? Assuming that you could choose the (willing) sexual partner (and of course, it would be safe sex...the guy is in prison, right?)...

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needsum View Post
    holy fucking lord, I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Pure brilliance my friend. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    I've sat in an Electric Chair before. My father was real police and wanted me to see my future if I didn't change my ways. I've had worse shocks installing a ceiling fan. Changed just enough to be able to fool people better. The State of California breeds its sociopaths to the Gold Standard.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    A lotta lotta black beans and broccoli, as much as I could force down. I waddle down the hall with Father Guido Sarducci to the Electric Chair whistling Freebird. They strap by bloated but giddy self into the chair. The buckles tighten around my wrists and I dig my nails into the chair. I'm asked if I have any last words. I lean in and respond, "Pull my finger." My request is accepted which makes me smile and get ready for the juice. It's a go. I hold my breath and here it comes. I hold it in... a little longer... starting to get hotter... little longer... little... sizzle... BOOM!!! I'm packed with so much fertilizer and methane I die and take my executioner and the holy man down into the pit with a face full of my shit. They checked me for bombs but they didn't check to see if I was a bomb.

You never fail to amaze me my friend