Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Default Re: One Crossdressing Killer Caught

Those sort of pictures are representative of such odd behavior... such self hatred and sexual repression. My original degree was in Fine Arts...so my Art Historical, socially critical, deductive intellect thinks the imagery is interesting as a statement of cultural weirdness.

The trans me is creeped out, like get a razor man.... eewww, that's so gross.
    But if I dated a guy that wanted to try my underwear on, I'd be into it... just not my nicer things. Funky indeed.

I so try and be open minded, as I too, ask of the world.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member Platinum Poster

MURDERING married closet crossdresser BUSTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post

Look at his hair!!! ROFLMBAO

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

In addition to being head of one of the most important Canadian Military bases (and no that's not an oxymoron!) this guy was at one time the pilot assigned to fly the Canadian PM. Maybe not coincidentally he also attended the same university campus at the same time as one Paul Bernardo - another frightening individual.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    In addition to being head of one of the most important Canadian Military bases (and no that's not an oxymoron!) this guy was at one time the pilot assigned to fly the Canadian PM. Maybe not coincidentally he also attended the same university campus at the same time as one Paul Bernardo - another frightening individual.
    Yeah, I know. He and Paul were friends supposedly.

Yeah, I know. He and Paul were friends supposedly.
    I lived near that campus in the days when they attended and where Bernardo committed a series of rape. I can vividly recall the sketch artist's portrait on the front page of the newspapers after about 6 rapes had occurred within a few months. Many years later when he was finally arrested for murder he looked exactly like that artist's portrait. I used to wonder if I had passed him on the street and about whether all the people he knew personally ever felt any guilt about not turning him after that portrait was published.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    I lived near that campus in the days when they attended and where Bernardo committed a series of rape. I can vividly recall the sketch artist's portrait on the front page of the newspapers after about 6 rapes had occurred within a few months. Many years later when he was finally arrested for murder he looked exactly like that artist's portrait. I used to wonder if I had passed him on the street and about whether all the people he knew personally ever felt any guilt about not turning him after that portrait was published.
    Well, he and his wife, Karla, were the "Ken & Barbie killers". I'm sure he was the last person anyone would think was raping, torturing, and murdering girls when they just got a brief glance.

This whole series suggests that most serial killers having a military background is no coincidence.

I don't know how much I buy the theory. It's based entirely on a book. Amazon.com: Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder (9780595326402): David McGowan: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kmXlyrKvL.@@AMEPARAM@@51kmXlyrKvL

Well, he and his wife, Karla, were the "Ken & Barbie killers". I'm sure he was the last person anyone would think was raping, torturing, and murdering girls when they just got a brief glance.

This whole series suggests that most serial killers having a military background is no coincidence.

I don't know how much I buy the theory. It's based entirely on a book. Amazon.com: Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder (9780595326402): David McGowan: Books
    I'm not sold on the theory either - have read about it in passing previously. It reminds me of the theory about Jack the Ripper being Queen Victorias' surgeon and that he was killing as part of a Masonic plot to eliminate the 'bastard' heir(s) produced by her son or nephew - I can't recall which. Maybe the Brits on the board can help clarify.

Kick out the motherfuckin' rubber mask jams!!!!!!!!!!!