Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: One Crossdressing Killer Caught

LOL! Careful Nicole, you don't wanna get the hose again...

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    I wonder what the relationship is between some violent criminals and cross-dressing? That's just a bizarre psychological combo. Is it self-hatred?? Over-compensation??
    Weird.
    It is a mixed bag of unresolved, stunted psychology, it has to boil over into some sort of pathology.... murderous psychopath? Fairly extreme form of human experience. Just imagine all the trouble he could have saved himself and the world, if a million years ago he was simply brave and honest.

I guess I imply that a transvestite (love that word) is a latent transsexual. That this story of mayhem is the result of an individual psychology unwilling to face itself, and the external world appropriately.

Oops... a nutso murderer.
    Crying to the prison psychologist, I just wanted to wear panties and lipstick... but..

Last edited by NaughtyJane; 09-22-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: .
    "My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member Platinum Poster

To really get an accurate idea of what Benda's about, you had to read his posts on here. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/ That was where he discussed his locker rental business, assaulting other CDs while under the influence, running away from the cops, changing his clothes in abandoned trailers in vacant lots, getting caught wearing his wife's clothing, etc. Over there, he felt a lot more important that he does on HA. He thought he was some kind of silicone injection, rubber mask, Krazy Glue your cock up your ass guru. On here, he's resigned himself to pure psychobabble, posting his black ghetto hooker jpg collection, and copy & paste lectures on the topic of the white "conspiracy" against his fellow African Americans. In the good old days tho', he actually claimed that he was a Beverly Hills surgeon, until he was ridiculed so much that he just gave up.

But he is fascinating, in a psycho killer kinda way. And I agree Gio. I'd love to know more about why so many CDs are also violent criminals, or just plain ol' power tripping freaks. For myself, I can't say that I'm much of a sub, unless it's with the right guy in the right relationship. However, I'm not sexually attracted to women or to myself being a woman, and I never cathected sexual pleasure with the act of wearing women's clothes. I never had an "I'd fuck me" moment like Buffalo Bill did in SOTL. I mean, I'm a fashion whore as much as anyone. I love clothes, fashion, jewelry, shoes, makeup, etc. But the rubber mask people who jerk off wearing their wives' panties are far beyond my comprehension. I think the serial killers above obviously hate their mothers, and associate power with the female gender. And there's no aphrodisiac like power; either wielding it or being on the receiving end of it, imo. But at some point, it all goes haywire, and they become sociopathic predators, and it's tied into their sexuality somehow. Pedophiles are generally turned on by the mere idea of deflowering and robbing the innocence of their victims. It has more to do with control than the actual child. But in their case, I'm sure they cathect all kinds of odd little things about the kids they want to take advantage of.

But I have my kinks. And I can be a sadist. However, there is nothing in my libido involving non-adults or anyone who was not consenting. I have no impulse to prey on anyone, especially children. I wonder if Brenda has those impulses tho'. But I doubt he'd share them here if he did. He's a sneak.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 09-22-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    But he is I'd love to know more about why so many CDs are also violent criminals, or just plain ol' power tripping freaks.
    Glad to see you back Nicole !!

...again it is an unresolved psychology boiling over into pathology. Many of us have witnessed it... in my case, a later bloomer I experienced my own warped life. I've often been confused by the hyper masculine competitive nature of internally conflicted trans people I have known.

"Try this on, nice, kind and sweet looked so much better on them"

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Ed Gein literally felt comfort, and derived sexual pleasure, from wearing the skins of his female victims. I'm sure on some level, that's in the ball park of Brenda's love for rubber masks and rubber body suits.

But Brenda is violent. He bragged about physically assaulting other CDs, and he was running from the police at some point. As I said, you had to read that stuff to know just how screwed up Brenda really is. He was banned from that forum for verbally abusing the other members about 3 years ago. His posts were all deleted along with his account. Felicia read them as well though. She can vouch for what I'm saying.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 09-23-2011 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    Glad to see you back Nicole !!

...again it is an unresolved psychology boiling over into pathology. Many of us have witnessed it... in my case, a later bloomer I experienced my own warped life. I've often been confused by the hyper masculine competitive nature of internally conflicted trans people I have known.

"Try this on, nice, kind and sweet looked so much better on them"
    Thanks. I do appreciate all the welcomes, but I'm here on a post to post basis. I'm pretty sick of the over all lunacy here.

We have another one Nicole!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/2606245191.html

cd here looking for other cd's to come over to my place and dress and have fun today with me reply with a pic and i'll send mine no pic no reply

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2606245191

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

In Cleveland, we had one famous case of a person, who had at one time lived as a woman and had gender counseling, who later as a male became a nazi serial killer, killing three, and wounding one other.

http://zagria.blogspot.com/2010/01/f...er-serial.html

Spisak, was executed on Feb 17th, this year, after 27 years on death row.

What about that freak on Vicki Richter's forum, who shot and killed his wife? People think I'm mean to these fucking weirdos but I couldn't care less. They creep me the fuck out, embarrass us all, and they're always hurting innocent people. I loathe them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    We have another one Nicole!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cas/2606245191.html

cd here looking for other cd's to come over to my place and dress and have fun today with me reply with a pic and i'll send mine no pic no reply

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2606245191
    I don't care if dresses up like Batman and wants to get topped by the Joker. As long as he's not a fucking nut, like Brenda or any of these other psycho killers.