Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: RIP To Troy Davis

Instead of resurrecting old threads, you should re-read Catcher in the Rye. That' s your favorite book ever, right?

Banned Rookie Poster

why are we still thinking about this KILLER... He is a fucking nigger who got what he should have gotten years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savannah View Post
    why are we still thinking about this KILLER... He is a fucking nigger who got what he should have gotten years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    Which one is it??
    He deserved death because he was a nigger??
    Or he deserved death because he was a killer??

Or is 'nigger' one of those pet names you have for colored folk where you come from??

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by savannah View Post
    Wow. What a douchebag.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I need to say a couple of things before i comment on this thread .

1) I like Kelly and have the upmost respect for and consider her to be one of the more intelligent and sane girls on HA .

2) I have not commented on these types of threads because they don't have anything to do with the subject matter of Hung Angels .

With that said i want to say STFU . You people don't know what the F??? you are talking about . You are paying lip service to hype . I know about this case from 1st hand knowledge . I lived thru it . Even more, my sister's best friend from college is the sister of Mark Allen MacPail's widow . She is his sister-in-law and the aunt of his 2 now adult children . I have pictures of my nephew and Mark's nephews together . TAD had more Appeals and Judicial Reviews than anyone should have and that hardly anyone has had .

The witnesses that you mentioned have not recanted, although they had plenty of chances to do so . TAD's jury was majority black and he was arrested by black police officers . Black criminals put out a bounty on him . He shot another person in the face about an hour before he murdered MacPhail . Oh, that other person he shot was black . Ever seen TAD'S Perp Walk when he was transfered from the Police Barracks to the County Jail ? Talk about a MUG SHOT . One of TAD's favorite things to do was tell other inmates in the Jail how he murdered that white cop . He just didn't boast, he gave 1st hand info. that had not been released to the public nor at the time to his attorneys .

Don't piss on me and tell me it is raining and don't put a turd under my nose and tell me it is a rose . I know better .

Ease up Savannah . If you don't, they might start jabbering on the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman threads .

Savannah i think you should try to get along with them and offer an olive branch so to speak . I think a stick with a nail in it and 200 trash bags each will suffice and you can take them to Tybee to help clean up after what the Orange Crush participants left behind .

Witnesses DID recant in the Troy Davis case. WTF are you talking about??
    http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...witnesses-said

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/20...vis-execution/

And how do you know what Troy Davis told other inmates about the murder of Officer MacPhail??

Are you a CO?? An inmate?? Or is this something else you heard from another one of your sister's best friend's??

No one is arguing this guy is a saint, the problems have been with how this case was adjudicated. Whenever you convict someone to death with very little hard evidence and recanted eyewitness testimony, it speaks to structural flaws in the legal system.

Georgia is shady like that. It's the South so what's new??

IMO when you sentence someone to death, there needs to be an overwhelming quality about the evidence presented, whether it's forensic or circumstantial.
    Again, there are foreign nationals on this board who are citizens of countries that have outlawed the death penalty years ago so any verdict other than life sounds barbaric.

BTW if you're going to claim that Troy Davis bragged about killing MacPhail, it would be great if you had more to cite as 'proof' than just something you heard he said.

Lastly are there two people on your account? It sounds like two different persons are posting for Cecil Rhodes.

i typed a nice response to your reply g-h, but i hit the back button instead of the post reply, so i lost it . i am not to going to retype it because it is not worth the effort because nothing will change your mind nor anyone else's who continues to fall for the tripe regarding this case . TAD is gone so it is moot .

oh, i really got a kick out of your foreign nationals remark . MacPhail's mother is a foreign
    national .

so can we now get back to talking about Hung Angels or are you going to insult me and Southerners some more ? just remember, i am rubber, you are glue, anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you .

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 04-24-2012 at 03:16 PM.

LOL!!

I AM a Southerner.

BTW I just don't think there was enough evidence to convict Troy Davis beyond a shadow of a doubt for first degree murder.

Ironically, in another thread a man admitted to killing an unarmed teenager with a single shot through the heart and IMO he'll be lucky to be convicted of voluntary manslaughter.