Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Default Re: Santorum: Google Is Discriminating Against Me Because I’m Conservative

Default Re: Santorum: Google Is Discriminating Against Me Because I’m Conservative

If I wasn't afraid of offending half of the people who live in America, I'd almost say that Santorum's caucus and primary support is proof that our election procedures are fixed. Unfortunately, that speaks volumes about our red states.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    If I wasn't afraid of offending half of the people who live in America, I'd almost say that Santorum's caucus and primary support is proof that our election procedures are fixed. Unfortunately, that speaks volumes about our red states.
    That a guy can still be taken seriously after publicly stating that it's better to have a father in jail than be raised by lesbian parents says all you need to know about what's going on in the GOP right now.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Santorum bows out:

I loved the tweet that said that Santorum can't quit his campaign - he has to carry on till full term lol.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Will he throw his hat in the ring in 2016...

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Hey Rick, you got a little santorum on your sweater vest there.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

A religious fanatic that should not appeal to either side. Religion encourages our mind to be commandeered and controlled. As adults we can decide for ourselves and follow God how we see fit in our own homes even deciding if he has no place in it.

I went to Catholic School most of K-12 and they tried to enshroud me with their nonsense. The manipulation leaves in stages and I still have more to shed as long as I still look over my shoulder for The Devil.