Default The Right Man For The Job?

Many of you probably already know about this, but it's new to me and made me laugh my ass of:

Reuters
    Vampire Seeks Job as Minnesota Governor

Jonathon SharkeyJonathon Sharkey pledges to execute convicted murders and child molesters personally by impaling them on a wooden pole.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MINNEAPOLIS (Jan. 13) - Minnesota voters, who eight years ago elected a former professional wrestler as their governor, may find a self-proclaimed vampire on the ballot for the office this year.

"Politics is a cut-throat business," said Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey, who said he plans to announce his bid for governor Friday on the ticket of the Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party.

Like Jesse "The Body" Ventura, who was elected governor as an independent in 1998, the 41-year-old Sharkey once was a wrestler. He went by the nickname "The Unholiest of Kings: Tarantula" on obscure professional circuits.

"I'm a satanist who doesn't hate Jesus," Sharkey told Reuters. "I just hate God the Father."

However, he claims to respect all religions and if elected, will post "everything from the Ten Commandments to the Wicca Reed" in government buildings.

Sharkey also pledged to execute convicted murders and child molesters personally by impaling them on a wooden pole outside the state capitol.

Weird stories. Wild video. Far-out photos. It's...
    Strange but True News

Sharkey told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that he's a vampire "just like you see in the movies and TV."

"I sink my fangs into the neck of my donor ... and drink their blood," he said, adding that his donor is his wife, Julie.

The field for the governor's race in Minnesota is far from complete. Republican incumbent Tim Pawlenty is widely expected to seek another term in November and his Democratic opponent has not been determined.

Sharkey said he planned to announce his candidacy Friday -- the 13th -- because that was "my lucky number."

-Quinn

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    They always say Politicians suck LOL

FK
    lol Felicia

I love it when you say suck.lol

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Lmao. I remember this..I lived in MN when Jesse won. Thats pretty Sad. Whatever happened to Norman Cole who Jesse Ventura beat on the gubernatorial elections? He should run again.

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Speaking of politics, here in Canada we have The Sex Party:

http://www.thesexparty.ca/index.html

Canada Post has refused to deliver their brochures:

http://www.thesexparty.ca/cpmailout.pdf