Junior Poster

Default If They Kill Tookie Why They Didn't Kill Manson

Charles manson killed all those people but da feds didn't kill him but they had to kill tookie why not manson did they kill.

Got Dat Fira

Platinum Poster

Manson was reprieved from the death penalty in 1972 when the California Supreme Court outlawed the death penalty. Charles Manson now serves a lifetime sentence and periodically comes up for parole.

Though he's been in prison for over three decades, Charles Manson has received more mail than any other prisoner in the U.S. Charles Manson is currently being held in California's Corcoran Prison.

Why don't you write him a letter?

Rookie Poster

Charles Manson never killed anyone, he had them four crazy bitches do it for him... he is one sick puppy though...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    yeah chef, i wonder how pissed manson would be if he actually got a letter from this guy the way he assaults the english language, why not suggest that legend write the forward...
    lmao...rumor has it that chuck is teaching remedial english in the joint...he was quite well spoken in those geraldo interviews, wasn't he?

It's probably not to late to sign up for spring semester...

And remember...Charlie Don't Surf!!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

and the art he creates is amazing, too bad they confiscate it all b4 it can get on EBAY

The Feds were not in on either the Mason case or the Williams case. Each were STATE matters in California.

Junior Poster

Manson's a cult icon. He's a national treasure. Thats why hes being kept alive.

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'