Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657071727374757677 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: How many guys on here have actually had sex

Quote Originally Posted by joeycup View Post
    I've had sex with many GG's but never with a TS,
    but want to
    Go for it Joey, I did and I've never looked back. I've reminisced a few times, mind you.

A word of caution though. If you do take the plunge and visit a hot trans girl, do your best to find one who is good with first-timers and positively reviewed. (if you can find reviews, that is). Let her take the lead and you'll soon see what all the fuss is about!

Good luck.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

I've had sex with a TG and it was very hot experience in Dallas! She was beautiful and thicker larger cock than me.

Yes I have and I’ve Ben pegged and had a tran ran on me by 3 shemales or trannys yes it was mined blowing I loved it I wish I could get paid to make movies getting gangbang or doing sum fantasy’s with females and shemales I saw on a post u wer hiring men?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald gray View Post
    Yes I have and I’ve Ben pegged and had a tran ran on me by 3 shemales or trannys yes it was mined blowing I loved it I wish I could get paid to make movies getting gangbang or doing sum fantasy’s with females and shemales I saw on a post u wer hiring men?
    Sounds great. So how much did that dream come true cost you?

Lol I pade 100$ a female for a hour

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    Dating is kind of the point.
    As many guys have some sort of interest in trans women most are too insecure to actually date. Whether it’s OKC POF TGD or Grindr 95% are Just Looking to secretly hookup not date.

Unless you are a Greek God, and maybe not even then, the only way to consistently hook up with ts women is to pay.

But, if you’re actually single, average height, have your own place and transportation, and are willing to actually go out on dinner dates or even casual public dates with a ts you can probably date every ts in your area without much trouble.

Sadly, the above encompasses very few guys, and girls on dating apps quickly get fed up with the other 95%.
    From the male side of the equation, I second everything KelliBlueEyes said. While I'm an average-looking guy -- height, weight, (lack of) muscles, etc. -- in my single days I managed to have lots of trans-female friends -- none of whom I paid -- and most of whom, IMO, were way out of my league appearance wise.

What was my secret, you ask? Being a decent human being and not a creepy, chaser jerk. Specifically, that means treating transwomen I dated and/or hooked up with respectfully: communicating honestly about intentions; actually caring about what she said/thought/felt; being confident enough in my sexuality to be seen in public with a transwomen; and putting a modicum of effort into romancing a lady to show her she was appreciated.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Lorca81; 01-30-2019 at 10:09 AM.

I have many times

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qfire703 View Post
    I have many times
    Same here and I swallow the ballmilk.

I want to have sex with a ts of every race and nation. I want my stomach to be a global sperm bank.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Same here and I swallow the ballmilk.

I want to have sex with a ts of every race and nation. I want my stomach to be a global sperm bank.
    Have you had any stomach issues given the amount of ball milk you have consumed over the years?

Last edited by rodinuk; 12-12-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKellyPierce View Post
    With a TS - no need to name drop - just a simple yes or no

And if yes - did you become addicted - did it lead to you wanting something more serious with a TS or did you try it and prefer fantasizing?

If no, do you want to and why haven't your? Or do you prefer the fantasy, but would never act on it?

Just curious

I have, a number of times, and my most recent encounter (summer of 2020) was with a crossdresser which was an absolutely amazing encounter. Easily one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had. There is also a very nice, friendly mature TS within 40 minutes of me I will meet once or twice a year.

That said, sex with trans people or crossdressers is something I struggle with mentally even at this point. While physically it "just feels right" mentally it messes with my head and I struggle with feelings of guilt and shame for weeks afterwards. Wish I could get past that but I cannot. I think I blame the haters in our society for stigmatizing sex outside of the social norms..Sadly I've even caught people that loudly and vocally call themselves tolerant, liberal individuals being the worst offenders in that type of behavior.