Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: How many guys on here have actually had sex

When I think about my count, I have been with 2 more transgirls than cis-girls in my life so I did have my fun early on. Then I came down with onegina syndrome once I got hitched.

I have been with many trans women and loved it...

Rookie Poster

A long time ago, when it was easy to find streetwalkers in Manhattan, the lower west side was usually trans girls. My first pickup was accidental - her legs were so fantastic i really believed it was a girl. I was stroking her legs while she stroked me and i guess i though she had on a tampon or something, but when she shipped out i was stunned! I was scared then but i've been addicted ever since, Loved going there to get head - they just KNEW how to please a guy! I've never done it back myself, but i keep fantasizing about giving a really sexy girl with great legs in stockings head, maybe let one seduce me all they way. Maybe if i ever do coke again, and there's someone around who's interested Meanwhile, i fantasize and watch vid's like a motherfucker!

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

At this point, I have been with many more trans and cd's than cis girls. At first it was just paid for sex, but about 12 years or so ago, I thought I had contracted HIV from one of the girls from bareback sex. I didn't have it, but I thought I did. Since that time I have quit paying for sex (for the most part) and just started having ltr's with trans girls. Then back in the beginning of 2020 just before COVID I started dating a cd. We broke up about 6 months ago, but it was a blast. The most fun I've had dating anyone.

For me, dating a cd,tv girlfriend/boyfriend is the best. I hope to get another partner in the not too distant future. And yes, I call a cd,tv a girlfriend/boyfriend because unlike trans girls, cd's and tv's have both a feminine and masculine side. My last girlfriend/boyfriend was very feminine as a girl, but very masculine as a guy. And I loved both sides.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy72 View Post
    Yes, but prefer GG's.
    I'm the opposite I prefer TS, I have been with many TS and many GG's while both are great sexually as far as emotions go seem to get on much better with T girls and I have had some beautiful ones at that, The simple fact that I'm open and not being scared to be seen in public has got me so many hotties and I'm just doing what we all should do living my life my way, I walk around with pride cause to me they are girls period.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Yes!

Junior Member Rookie Poster metroplex777's Avatar

I had a one night stand with a trans woman back when Yahoo Chat was still active, this was WAY back in 2004! Sadly I never been with one since that, but I still look around Yahoo used to have CD/TS/TV groups back in those days. Who remembers MySpace!? Lol. Peace all!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've paid for sex with more trans women than I can count.

It started around 30 years ago as an occasional variation from female prostitutes, but for the past couple of years it's been mainly trans.

I just love sucking a hard cock when it's attached to an apparently feminine body and persona. My idea of paradise is eternal 69 with one of those beautiful cocks down my throat.

I've also had "civilian" sex with maybe a dozen CD/TV/TS girls I've met in clubs.

Alan327 Junior Poster

I like a nice hard cook on a pretty Trans or CD. Good conversation with them is also great instead of just sex all the time.
    Really they are what they are because they want to be and I like being with them even if it’s for a short time because I want to be.