[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: A Review of Erika1487

shes a size queen???
    Thanks for ruining my fantasy,lol

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Trucks , psychiatrists, blokes, shrimp, barbies, honour, kangeroos, ain't...

I'm just putting a bunch of irrelevant words together, and hoping I'm doing this right.
    hey nick you should be coming down of the ice soon,it certainly got you all stirred up.hey you know that ice makes you ugly

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    hey nick you should be coming down of the ice soon,it certainly got you all stirred up.hey you know that ice makes you ugly
    Anything you say, Einstein. We understand. Your mommy didn't love you, and we're stuck with babysitting.

Now run along and let the grownups talk. We'll give you ice cream and candy later if you're a good little gay boy.

I can't wait until he says something else. He's online right now. Wouldn't it be so cool if they found him dead from an OD, wearing a dress, and we read about it in the papers? I love shit like that.

Ok. Good for for you. But do you want one last piece of advice? Stop worrying about ANYTHING but surviving as a transsexual and, hopefully, suceeding as a woman.

And, to begin with, do it for yourself. Not to impress us or brag that you blew some dirtbag for a lousy hundred bucks. Secondly, do it so the people who paved the way for you to even have this precious opportunity don't have to feel like you spit in their faces or on their graves, by supporting people like Marcus "Limp Wrist" Bachman. OMK is not your friend. I'm not your friend. YOU need to be your own friend. You're your own "daughter" now, in a sense. Give her a chance not to get bogged down in the bullshit that she didn't know any better about when she was a mere "baby".

If you really do go F/T, this whole GOP farce will be much clearer to you; as clear as the difference between fire and ice. Right now, you're in the crawling stages, making mistakes, embarrassing yourself and being too proud to admit it, etc. That's fine. But learn how to stop dragging your very recent DEAD PAST around with you like a ball and chain. You'll move a lot quicker with your transition if you do. You've got a lot working against you, and I'm not talking about your looks AT ALL. This is no fucking beauty contest. This is your life. Don't fuck it up.

Bye.
    Thank you Nicole I will heed your advice well, I have also been talking to Yvonne and she is telling me the same thing. Ok I will share a little something with you. My therapist says that I have been using 'politics as a crutch' to hold myself emotional self up. She thinks that by pouring energy into politics is my way of not coping with my current reality. By stepping away from politics completely and going full time. I am forced to too accept that the people I have surounded myself with are more my enemies than my friends, and that by ingnoring the LGTB commuinty as a whole for the most of my current transition, I will face alot of blow back and resistance. My therapist is a well known lesbian and she has many connections inside the LGBT commnity, that she wants to introduce me to.
    As part of my going full time, she wants me to focus on learning to accept myself, as Erika and not cling on to my old traditions. She wants me to make new friends with other trans folks (I.E continue with group therapy) to help me understand myself better. Lastly she wants me to in her point of veiw make some amends by volenteering at a LGBT communty center to help me understand the communty at large.
    All of these things are a complete 180 degree turn of my frist 30yrs, I have to be honest with you I am kind of scared of going fulltime, not physically but emoationally.
    I have made my decision though and cannot turn back, I will not turn back.
    I have already declared that I am leaving work, and on November 9th James will be laid to rest, and Erika will begin anew.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Thank you Nicole I will heed your advice well, I have also been talking to Yvonne and she is telling me the same thing. Ok I will share a little something with you. My therapist says that I have been using 'politics as a crutch' to hold myself emotional self up. She thinks that by pouring energy into politics is my way of not coping with my current reality. By stepping away from politics completely and going full time. I am forced to too accept that the people I have surounded myself with are more my enemies than my friends, and that by ingnoring the LGTB commuinty as a whole for the most of my current transition, I will face alot of blow back and resistance. My therapist is a well known lesbian and she has many connections inside the LGBT commnity, that she wants to introduce me to.
    As part of my going full time, she wants me to focus on learning to accept myself, as Erika and not cling on to my old traditions. She wants me to make new friends with other trans folks (I.E continue with group therapy) to help me understand myself better. Lastly she wants me to in her point of veiw make some amends by volenteering at a LGBT communty center to help me understand the communty at large.
    All of these things are a complete 180 degree turn of my frist 30yrs, I have to be honest with you I am kind of scared of going fulltime, not physically but emoationally.
    I have already declared that I am leaving work, and on November 9th James will be laid to rest, and Erika will begin anew.
    That's the best post you've ever made here imo, and I'm genuinely happy for you. Congrats. Stay strong and just be true to yourself. I wish you nothing but the best, Erika.

That's the best post you've ever made here imo, and I'm genuinely happy for you. Congrats. Stay strong and just be true to yourself. I wish you nothing but the best, Erika.
    This is why ND is secretly kinda cool...

Thank you Nicole

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    This has to be one of the best posts here on HA, at least in a long time.

Nicole and Erica, thanks for the uplifting exchange.