Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast

Default Re: Racist "pls no black guys" bullshit ho

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyBanxxx View Post
    lawd hammercy
    Girl where ya been at?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

yet almost all serial killers are white...

[quote=OmarZ;1005665]http://www.localadultpages.com/12/po...do-not-w.html#

hi im sweet fun sexy hot curvy Ts with 42DD 26 40 8in FF ready to make ur dream come true i do not w

Posted on: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:08 am

Reply to: (See below)
    hi im sweet fun sexy hot curvy Ts with 42DD 26 40 8in FF ready to make ur dream come true i do not watch the clock ,,,i like to just do as u wish it all,,im very open to top and,,,,im also 5"9 165 bls ,,and full of good time (drama free )so if ur looking for real 115% hot ts call me now lets me 323 455 8499....pls no black guys no text .no block calls thx

Ok, I am African descent, I don't use the term BLACKMAN, because I have never in my life seen a blackman and my COMPLEXION is not black, and using the word black is an European Caucasian word of status and identity which those of African descent people with Melanin never used from themselves. They used good personal names and went by their Sovereigned Nations. My own people need to stop using the word black in the first place, it's just like using the "N" word! The very word it's self means "GLOOMY, EVIL, DIRTY ETC" example, BLACK CATS ARE BAD LUCK, BLACK SUNDAY, etc. Also I have never seen a CAucasian person who is WHITE AS SNOW EITHER! The original term is Caucasian, being white is a status identity also which only came around in the 1800's! Caucasians were not known as white people, yet to those like the Natives they called them pale face, or Arabs called them "REDS" and Egyptians called them pale also and saw Caucasians as diseased people because of what "RA" the "SUN" God would do to their skin and it would blister. Your favorite tv shows use the term Caucasian and very seldomly use the term white!

So let me play devils avocate here.

The Tgirl has the right to want to deal with who she wants to deal with. We don't know why she won't do it, to say it's racist is really stupid. If I don't like chocolate chip cookies and most people do am I a hater of chocolate chip cookies? Is it racist against the cookies? LOL No, I just don't like chocolate chip cookies, the taste, the chips in it, etc. Who knows what her reason is until she tell you what exactly her reasons are. I don't and will not pay a Tgirl and I have TGirl fuck buddies that invite me to suites because they like that and love being dominant and have good jobs, though they are all African descent, I don't hate Caucasian tgirls because their are some sexy ones here. Kelly is one, Bella is another and there are a few others. There are some Asians ones that are hot.

So I wouldn't say she is racist until I know the whole story, but I ain't waiting on that either because I could care less, there are more sexier TGirls around than her and that's on her, so I could give a fuck!

Omarz has an inferior complexion racial complex! I have seen, and I am not here all the time, Omarz go off on Caucasian TGirls and he picks out certian words that he try to make it racist. I have seen it for myself and the TGirl wasn't even talking about anything racist and I am African descent. Wrong is wrong! There are a lot of CAucasian TGirls that fuck the shit outta African descent men and I even heard CAucasian TGirls and Women say they don't want whitemen at all they only want chocolate.

So if Caucasian TGirls or women don't want their own Caucasian men is that racist? or is that their preference?

Everyone has the right to their preference and what they like without being labeled as a racist.

Most don't even know what the true meaning of being a racist is. It's not hate, hate is hate, racism is on a whole different level than what western society want you to believe and a lot of racism is going on in America till this day.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand View Post
    yet almost all serial killers are white...
    I'm similar to Bundy in certain ways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ted Bundy Sig.gif 
Views:	215 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	421561  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I'm told that reverse racism is THE big problem these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1869786146 copy.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	421564  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

LOL!!

It's funny to me that Miriam is trying to capitalize off Kim Kardashian's shine by getting her face to look like hers, sculpting her bod to look like a brick house, then she says she won't see brothas.

She seems conflicted.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    So if Caucasian TGirls or women don't want their own Caucasian men is that racist? or is that their preference?
    When they dont want white man its preference, when they dont want black man its racism...

Of course its the same, but there are some people here who talk like that.

"You dont like me. I think because i am black. You are a racist."

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Professional Poster

Ted Bundy stole the "we all go a little mad sometimes" line from Norman Bates...
    Btw, all these so no-black chicks are bullshit because it's all about the money, just look at all the black celebs with a white golddigger next to them.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    It's funny to me that Miriam is trying to capitalize off Kim Kardashian's shine by getting her face to look like hers, sculpting her bod to look like a brick house, then she says she won't see brothas.
    I am sure she did all the operations, including becoming a TS only for YOU and not herself...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    When they dont want white man its preference, when they dont want black man its racism...."
    Hold up, you mean she don't have the right to say specifically who and what she doesn't like? We are talking about FUCKIN/SEX here, not a social work place.

If she doesn't want a African descent man that's on her! You don't know if it's racism until she tells you in detail what makes her think that. All she said was "NO BLACK GUYS", that's it. So are you trying to tell me we should force her to WANT SO CALLED BLACK GUYS IN HER BED?

My own people need to stop yelling racism every dam time some thing goes wrong.

Do you even know what true racism is? Please tell me I want to hear the correct definition! Thanks. I am absolutely sure what she said is not racism!