Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 206065666768697071727374 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Racist "pls no black guys" bullshit ho

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    I really don't care because most of the girls who put stuff like that in their ads aren't appealing to me in the first place...
    why cause they are clean or because they don't act ghetto enough for you ?

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by popo View Post
    Who the fuck is this asshole?

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Member Rookie Poster

I was turned away at the door of a provider once about a decade ago. Shocked the shit out of me. I started to walk away but I wasn't as much pissed but confused and I was young really young. So I went back and I asked her and she said she was assaulted by a black man.

Anyway I always thought it came down to simple business economic. Black and Spanish providers usually got that little pic up that says I love white boys when they go to cities to encourage people to come out. Likewise white providers that discrimi-hate will phone check and discourage you with prices and won't even visit or tour areas in their mind they have deemed unsafe after they have a bad experience.

Idk it's like bad math if you see 100 people and 10 of them weren't white. 8 were black 1 African and 1 was Indian. Well none of those experiences were the same. And blacks and Africans are completely different. But it takes one bad experience to eliminate anyone with melanin. So spend your dollars elsewhere.

Last edited by deepfix; 04-06-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Spelling

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by popo View Post
    Nope, personal preference...just like the girls.

Oh yeah...a few of the most so-called "ghetto" girls I've met are actually some of the cleanest, so that point is moot.

Gold Poster

I think a lot of the people who come in here and pretend there's something reasonable about excluding an entire race of people based on a few bad experiences aren't imagining what it would be like to be routinely excluded. The ads that discriminate tend to be directed towards African-Americans. I can't imagine that anyone would be thick-skinned enough to routinely see ads that have a "No Whites, Jews, or Latins allowed" disclaimer and not think it was very unfair.

Of course nobody has to see anyone they don't want to. But there's a difference between not wanting to see an individual because they give you a bad vibe or have bad hygiene and excluding an entire race of people. Thank goodness the middle school dropout envivision has weighed in to tell us that consent is necessary before sex. Nobody is saying people should do anything against their will; only that if someone decides who they will and will not see based only on race they are likely bigoted. Entitled to it, but probably a racist.

If you are white, black, latino, or east asian please don't respond to this post. Southeast Asian, Sephardic Jew, or from Papua New Guinea fine.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deepfix View Post
    I was turned away at the door of a provider once about a decade ago. Shocked the shit out of me. I started to walk away but I wasn't as much pissed but confused and I was young really young. So I went back and I asked her and she said she was assaulted by a black man.

Anyway I always thought it came down to simple business economic. Black and Spanish providers usually got that little pic up that says I love white boys when they go to cities to encourage people to come out. Likewise white providers that discrimi-hate will phone check and discourage you with prices and won't even visit or tour areas in their mind they have deemed unsafe after they have a bad experience.

Idk it's like bad math if you see 100 people and 10 of them weren't white. 8 were black 1 African and 1 was Indian. Well none of those experiences were the same. And blacks and Africans are completely different. But it takes one bad experience to eliminate anyone with melanin. So spend your dollars elsewhere.
    OMG! I could relate to this! I remember I got robbed by a white guy before. He got my money around 2000-3000US$ and plan to get my mobile phone, laptop, passport and expensive bag. Luckily I was able to beg him just get all my money just dont get my bag and passport and dont hurt me. His a tall muscular white guy. So after that Im so much depressed and in a trauma hiding in my room. Im so want t cry but I cant because its so much to handle. I feel all people outside will hurt me. So I didnt meet any white guy for a couple of days only Asian guys

Member Rookie Poster

And that is exactly why on some level you can't even be upset when providers use their "self preservation" discretion. Some police departments might entertain that phone call. Depending where you were located. Depending if they didn't have any "party" substances in their room.

I was always conscious of how I looked. I am not a small tiny black guy who makes people laugh lol. However I do sound white on the phone. People call that professional So when they open the do it's funny to see their face to this cartwheel of emotion like OMG I THOUGHT HE WAS A WHITE GUY!!! And every time I compliment. Pay up front. Flash a smile. And say some cheesy line like. God are your mirror pants because I can see me in them... You guys get the point.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Ladies, if some White fella calls and says his name is Waingro, hang up.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Ladies, if some White fella calls and says his name is Waingro, hang up.
    Thanks to you I'm watching the movie Heat now.;

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Thanks to you I'm watching the movie Heat now.;
    I had a 2 week brain fart after Stavros recommended Prisoners then saw him and Prospero hen-pecking each other about the film today which reminded me to go to the Best Buy and purchase it.

Heat is awesome. I remember seeing it at the massive Century City Plitt Theater back in 1996 on a Tuesday with only like 6 people in there. My dick was getting hard hearing the shell casings hit the cement.