Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    yup, and kudos to her like u say, a wig some panties and whats probably a bigger penis than us both combined and rent is paid, meanwhile im sitting here trying to be creative to get clients into this country with this fuckin administration...when i graduated law school it was so simple, u pay a penalty and adjust ur status...life was good back then...then these fuckin people got into office and i literally turn away 9 out of 10 clients...and with the remaining client i have to be like columbo to get them a working permit or visa...

yes u fucking republicans, my work consists of bringing immigrants into this country, fuck u!!!! i am getting some fucking color into the gene pool by working my ass off so some brown people have a chance in life!!! kiss my ass pat buchanan!!!
    J, why don't you also consider working on getting inbreds such as yourdaddygump and his ilk OUT of the country...

Gold Poster

Default I use to go to the gym in hollywood and see many

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    OMG man in a wig!

I see some one in transition and not a man in a wig!

yes they have much muscle tone and muscle yet after some hormone therapy they will surely soften up. they have an advantage I.E. FLAT STOMACH AND GOOD SKIN TONE.which will surprise you after they go thtru there transition. THIS SITES MEMBERS CAN BE CRUEL TO ONE IN TRANSITION then those same ones will be admirers. ALSO THERE ARE SOME CLOSET RACIST ON THIS BOARD, WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK TS THEY HURL INSULTS.

I use to go to the gym in hollywood and see many guys starving themselfs and doing cardio and tone excercises to get really skinny and toned, then next thing you know you see them in adult videos with boobs and other transformation indicators. these same people who were not ts's at the time or very popular now

LOOK BELOW!
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=4919&start=50

Veteran Poster

Default Re: I use to go to the gym in hollywood and see many

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    OMG man in a wig!

yes they have much muscle tone and muscle yet after some hormone therapy they will surely soften up. they have an advantage I.E. FLAT STOMACH AND GOOD SKIN TONE.which will surprise you after they go thtru there transition. THIS SITES MEMBERS CAN BE CRUEL TO ONE IN TRANSITION then those same ones will be admirers. ALSO THERE ARE SOME CLOSET RACIST ON THIS BOARD, WHEN THEY SEE A BLACK TS THEY HURL INSULTS.

I use to go to the gym in hollywood and see many guys starving themselfs and doing cardio and tone excercises to get really skinny and toned, then next thing you know you see them in adult videos with boobs and other transformation indicators. these same people who were not ts's at the time or very popular now

LOOK BELOW!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: I use to go to the gym in hollywood and see many

OMG man in a wig!

LOOK BELOW!
    Yes, dr frankenbrenda, we know that's you in the pink dress...lookin good, babe....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Id rather spend time with that Shakirah girl on the same page....Just look at that ass!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Id rather spend time with that Shakirah girl on the same page....Just look at that ass!!!
    Here! Here! :P

I'd also like to put an honorable mention out to Sara, http://www.tgirllovers.com/sara/ Amanda, http://www.tgirllovers.com/amanda/and Heather http://www.tgirllovers.com/heather/

I think I need to lie down.

Gold Poster

Default chef mike is really a ....

chefmike is really a minimim wage cook

kissing ts/tg/cd/tv ass to get to do them oral favors for free, used and abused cook mike looks like hell

Default Re: chef mike is really a ....

chefmike is really a minimim wage cook

kissing ts/tg/cd/tv ass to get to do them oral favors for free, used and abused cook mike looks like hell
    Who cares if he's some morbidly obese, unemployed 50-year old who lives at home with his parents while stalking fat chicks; he's funny as hell.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

lol...thanks Quinn...I guess...

I thought dr frankenbrenda liked me...what did I say?

brenda...wear that pink dress tonight honey, I wanna introduce you to the folks after I get home from my weight watchers meeting...

Platinum Poster

and brenda, please remember to shave your back this time...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe