Default The new season of 24: Day 5

Holy Shit. I'm not giving any spoilers (it hasn't aired on the West Coast yet) but the first ten minutes..........woooooooooooo. Jack is back.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Best show on television, hands down.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

this shit is off the chain so far

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Hello !!!???

You're right, NYCe. I've been telling anyone that would listen since the first show of the first season that this show is unparalleled in packing suspense and drama. Talk about being riveted to one's sofa from week to week!

"Alias" ? "Lost" ? "Survivor" ? Any other show anyone want to throw at it ? They're all Little league compared to "24". It's on a different level altogether.

Thanks for not spoiling it for us left coasters!

No spoilers!!

I'm still working on season 4 (I have no teevee, so watch it on the PC). Just up to 3 PM here. Now I just have to find S3 and I'll be set.

The radio ads said the first 10 minutes of tonite's season premier were going to be off the charts. Sounds like they were right.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

This show just gets better and better. If you didn't get the boxed set of season 4, you have to. The extras and deleted scenes wrap up a lot of loose ends. I'm still gasping at the first 10 minutes of this season.

Whoa. First 10 minutes, incredible. I can't believe they XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    could you?! Shit.

Best show on TV? No. There are other shows, just as good in different ways (Battlestar Galactica, Shield, Nip/Tuck to name but three). But best edge-of-your-seat-what-are-they-gonna-do-next show? Hell, yeah.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

there's other good shows on television, you just need cable to watch a few of them, BBC has some suspense shows that would blow your mind

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ