• YES - 5 Years is appropriate for her crime

28 34.15%
  • NO - She was given a light sentence

42 51.22%
  • Her sentence was actually too harsh.

12 14.63%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Woman brutally beats TGirl - Sentenced to 5 years in Prison.. Was justice served?

I haven't seen the video or heard about this case before now. It seems most of you think the sentence was too light so far, but 5 years is a long time in prison!

Sounds about right for me.

Default Re: Woman brutally beats TGirl - Sentenced to 5 years in Prison.. Was justice served?

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    I haven't seen the video or heard about this case before now. It seems most of you think the sentence was too light so far, but 5 years is a long time in prison!

Sounds about right for me.
    That's three Brits, if we can still include Seanchai , saying the same thing. Maybe we see these things differently.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Not trying to be a dick here, but this type of bullshit happens all the time to all genders. Who the fuck cares?

Buy a Glock. Take a 4 hour class on a Saturday. Pay $70.00 for a Concealed Weapons Permit. Problem Solved.

You can't be a victim if you dont allow yourself to be victimized. Shitty world we live in.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Hahaha.

Yeah that will definitely improve our 'shitty world' - more people walking around with concealed weapons!

Surely that is a joke? If people have weapons they'll use them, then this would be a murder case instead of assault...

5 years is fine.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Hahaha.

Yeah that will definitely improve our 'shitty world' - more people walking around with concealed weapons!

Surely that is a joke? If people have weapons they'll use them, then this would be a murder case instead of assault...
    Because nobody's ever killed somebody with a knife, right? And because knives are just as traceable as guns?

~BB~

Yeah people get killed by all sorts of things. But how is walking around with a knife or gun or any concealed weapon a solution to anything? It can only become part of the problem and exacerbate the situation.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kayden Harley View Post
    I'm sure many of you remember the graphic video of a young TGirl suffering an epileptic seizure after being beaten by 2 other girls at a Mc Donald's restaurant a few months ago. The brutal beating began after she walked into a "Woman's Bathroom". The poor girl was beaten over and over, the attackers stomped on her head, and even punched a 55 year old woman in her face after she attempted to intervene.

Well, one of the female attackers (the adult) was just sentenced to 5 Years in prison, and 3 years probation for her role in the attack. Before you applaud the sentence, I think it's important you know that the max in their state (Maryland) is 35 years in prison for the crimes she was charged with. Meaning that she was given what is considered to be the lowest punishment for her crime.

The victim submitted this emotional statement last week:

This, after her epileptic seizures, that had been gone for over a year, have come as a result of her head trauma.

References:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...der_woman.html

Yes...we discussed it at length when it happened, and I'm actually surprised the thugettes were sentenced so quickly,so thanks for the update.

In terms of justice served...who knows? I mean really... we can all have an opinion, but the victim is the only one who speak to the justice of it all. I will say this.....if you've ever been in a State "Correctional" facility, every day seems like 2, so maybe it was indeed just.

Ba'al Barzel Kabad Junior Poster GentsPreferTS's Avatar

If this woman beat this girl up because she thought she was eyeballin' her man... the woman is a nutjob and society would be better off with her off the streets for a very, very long time. I think people in jail for drugs should be free, but crimes of force and fraud need to have the level of punishment greatly increased to draconian standards. All of society benefits from the removal of psychotic violent nutjobs, but society does not benefit when someone smokes a J and gets arrested for a victimless crime. A reform like this would also save beaucoup dinero to the taxpayer.

Gentlemen prefer transsexual women.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Yeah people get killed by all sorts of things. But how is walking around with a knife or gun or any concealed weapon a solution to anything? It can only become part of the problem and exacerbate the situation.
    If you don't know if the other person has a weapon, you may think twice before doing something violent or criminal. In fact it's well know that it's not only our oceans that shield us from foreign invasion, but also the fact that many citizens own or carry weapons.

Personally, I'd rather not depend on the usually incompetent and frequently corrupt police departments, and certainly not hate crime legislation, to protect me.

However, I do see your point about how a weapon can easily escalate things. It really depends on the situation, but to say that a weapon will necessarily cause escalation is intellectually dishonest I think.

~BB~