Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why we Fight

Junior Poster

Are you saying the US is fighting in Iraq to protect Israel and prevent another Holocaust?

Junior Poster

Why we fight:

So that the Bush administration can seize all the oil fields of Iraq (and in the coming months, Iran) and divide them among the close friends and contributors of Bush, Cheney and Poppy.

So that the continuing destruction of the middle east oil fields creates unlimited contracts for Halliburton to "reconstruct" them, keeping Cheney's stock options afloat.

Because Americans have been bamboozled and terrorized by 9/11 into supporting an unprecedented seizure of power by Bush.

Because Bush has unresolved "issues" with Poppy, and wanted to outdo him, even if it cost thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilian lives.

And many, many more!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    Why we fight:

....Because Bush has unresolved "issues" with Poppy, and wanted to outdo him, even if it cost thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilian lives.

And many, many more!

This is a good one. I haven't heard that before.

Professional Poster

Sorry .... But I think USA is starting war and take a roll as the police of the world as they fit them.. anyway.. its politic religion and economics intressts. Im not religios and i dont care about politic But I have a god privat economy and I dont trust religus peopel ..certains not musslims. A life is nothing in there world. now my point...
    How many gay or trans persons have started a war?
    I guess wee start the love and live four it and are the right persons to run the global politic...
    Shoulnt bee a better world then?
    Hope you understand my french englich broken language: scorpion.
    Shut whith your penis... not the gun

Quote Originally Posted by J
    am i the only liberal here that doesnt buy into the oil, seizing land, huge conspiracy thingy? i honestly think bush believes he is doing the right thing, i just think he is a fucking moron...

sorry...

and religious war is just a fight to see who has a better make believe friend...
    I think you may be right about Bush, but not about cronies who are taking advantage of his power (Cheney et al.).

Junior Poster

Why don't you read what they themselves said? Google Project for a New American Century. Back in 2000, before they were elected, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and their cronies told us they were going to invade Iraq and control middle east oil, drastically build up the military, and needed a "Pearl Harbor" event to justify it.

The modern mass media does a good job of disconnecting the dots. Their goals and methods are utterly blatant, but most people, even progressives, refuse to see what is staring in our faces.

Platinum Poster

I would like to seejeffgo to Iraq...if he's old enough to enlist, that is.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    am i the only liberal here that doesnt buy into the oil, seizing land, huge conspiracy thingy?
    Yep, I think so.

Veteran Poster

Wow !!! J is the only honest liberal on the forum.