Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The REAL reason Tea Baggers Hate Obama!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Interesting timing GH....Here's why. Let's talk about Anthony Whiner's NY9 Congressional seat election yesterday for a moment shall we? Living in NY, I was subjected ( more like bombarded) by liberal ads that directly tied the conservative to the Tea Party. Every 5 minuets the DNC was humping their tired old lines over the radio and on TV..I'm told a half a million dollars worth. You certainly know the drill and the smack because you traffic in it regularly as does Trish...In fact you probably recite it in your sleep...Tea Baggers= Racists=Terrorists=Haters. Well....it would appear that a in a district that democrats outnumbered Republicans 4-1, and that has not voted for a Republican Congressional candidate in 90 years the strategy failed hugely,as it did in 2012 (AKA "The Shellacking"), and as it does here on HA . Seems like even other libs aren't buying what you're selling...but by all means keep humping it...Now I realize that you and Trish don't know me well enough to do me a solid so maybe grant me one wish...Please keep it up. Please keep calling Tea Party Patriots racists and haters and domestic terrorists. It's working so well !!!

Look...your guy is inept and aimless, and the color of his skin seems to matter only to you.

And The word of the day for you Obama sycophants....SOLYNDRA. Learn it....it very well could be your Waterloo !!!!!!!!

Fondly, your friendly Racist and Terrorist.
    Tea Baggers= Racists=Terrorists=Haters.

They became that once your 2 favorite (Palin and Beck) people decided to use them to push there agenda. They were originally founded by Ron Paul who we all know is radically different from Palin and Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

So let me get this straight. You're saying the deficit is not a problem? Did you notice the recent downgrade?

You really think that spending future tax monies...on bullshit temporary jobs is the key to a recovery?

Seriously?

When you fire a teacher you lessen the tax burden on J6P.

"You do know that the deficit is largely due to interest due on our war debt?"

Do a search on how much money the Nobel Peace Prize winner has spent since he's been in office.

"We are not broke".

Really.

We're currently paying out more than we take in.

You're solution is to go hit the productive people in society up for another loan? That sucks money right out of GDP.

News flash, when you're in debt, and you can't find anyone to buy up your future debt, you don't go down to the bank and ask for a credit increase.

"The world still buys and trust the American dollar. China trusts the dollar."

Oh Really? Who's been the biggest buyer of t-bonds in the last 2 years?

" The more we spend on jobs now, the quicker we'll recover and the stronger we'll be for it."

So much goddamned stupid in that one sentence...it's shocking.

"We", I guess you mean the taxpayer, should not have to SPEND a single fucking penny to create jobs. Apparently, this little tidbit of reality escapes you

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

When you fire a teacher you lessen the tax burden on J6P.
    No. You don't. You can't name a single school district that fired teachers and then lowered their tax rate "lessening" the burden on tax payers. You fire a teacher, the base pays the same taxes and gets one less teacher for their money and more children without adequate educational guidance.

You're solution is to go hit the productive people in society up for another loan?
    You are funny. The productive people are the people who produce products with their bare hands, not the asswipes who sit in their armchairs collecting stock dividends while demanding their CEO's figure out how to bring in more profit with fewer laborers [with] fewer benefits and lower wages. Once you wipe out the middle class there will be no economic recovery and no one left to generate the business required [to] diminish the deficit.
    You've only argued that the deficit is a problem. I agree, it is. But it is not the most immediate problem. The dollar is highly valued all around the world. The S&P lowered our rating not because its value is dropping or because we run a deficit. It wasn't even lowered because the Tea Bagging Party is playing obstructionist politics and blocking all avenues to true recovery. It was lowered because the Tea Bagger obstructionism increased the likelihood that the U.S. would default payment on its debt.

News flash. EVERY SUCCESSFUL CORPORATION IN THE WORLD RUNS A DEBT, INDEED, A DEFICIT TOO. That's no big deal as long as your creditors are happy and aren't threatening foreclosure. A corporation will of course want eventually to reduce deficits but to reduce them [too] soon at the expense of making expansions that will secure market share is not a wise use of borrowed money. The whole system of credit is essential to the world economy. It effectively doubles the money available in the system. If every person and every corporation and every nation paid up front in cash for every transaction the world economy would collapse in a day.

"We", I guess you mean the taxpayer, should not have to SPEND a single fucking penny to create jobs. Apparently, this little tidbit of reality escapes you

Last edited by trish; 09-16-2011 at 12:22 AM. Reason: [edit because everyone's reading it twice now! edits in square brackets]
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    EVERY SUCCESSFUL CORPORATION IN THE WORLD RUNS A DEBT, INDEED, A DEFICIT TOO.
    You may want to modify that statement. I have run a successful corporation for 20 years and we have NEVER run a deficit. We have never used our line of credit. Its called responsible management, and living within ones means. Works great in personal life, business and whoa guess what.. government.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

You[] tell me your business is successful but you also tell me there's a time traveling Jesus. I simply can[not] trust anything that you say that can't be independently assessed. Care to give us the name and location of your business and access to the books?

In a forum where you are anonymous, you cannot use personal anecdotes as evidence for general claims. Evidence must be public and available for all to judge and assess. You have decided, like many of us, to isolate your personal life and business keeping it unavailable to us. Any argument you offer for a general claim cannot validly be substantiated by evidence you've chosen to keep to yourself. For all we know, you have no business, or your business is failing, or your business is doing just fine but like most you have debts and creditors, or that you had debts and creditors in the beginning. We can only judge the veracity of the "evidence" offered by the veracity of other claims you made in the past which are public and can be independently judged and assessed. When it comes to the veracity of past claims, you don't do so well.

Last edited by trish; 09-16-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: [edits in square brackets]
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

The kids are laughing cause the kids put doggy-doo on the seat where Obama is sitting.

I'm the girl nobody knows until she commits suicide.
    Then suddenly everyone knew me.

I suppose there's a simple answer to the original post. It's because he's black.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

No. You don't. You can't name a single school district that fired teachers and then lowered their tax rate "lessening" the burden on tax payers. You fire a teacher, the base pays the same taxes and gets one less teacher for their money and more children without adequate educational guidance.

You are funny. The productive people are the people who produce products with their bare hands, not the asswipes who sit in their armchairs collecting stock dividends while demanding their CEO's figure out how to bring in more profit with fewer laborers and fewer benefits and lower wages. Once you wipe out the middle class there will be no economic recovery and no one left to generate the business required for diminish the deficit.
    You've only argued that the deficit is a problem. I agree, it is. But it is not the most immediate problem. The dollar is highly valued all around the world. The S&P lowered our rating not because its value is dropping or because we run a deficit. It wasn't even lowered because the Tea Bagging Party is playing obstructionist politics and blocking all avenues to true recovery. It was lowered because the Tea Bagger obstructionism increased the likelihood that the U.S. would default payment on its debt.

News flash. EVERY SUCCESSFUL CORPORATION IN THE WORLD RUNS A DEBT, INDEED, A DEFICIT TOO. That's no big deal as long as your creditors are happy and aren't threatening foreclosure. A corporation will of course want eventually to reduce deficits but to reduce them to soon at the expense of making expansions that will secure market share is not a wise use of borrowed money. The whole system of credit is essential to the world economy. It effectively doubles the money available in the system. If every person and every corporation and every nation paid up front in cash for every transaction the world economy would collapse in a day.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

There is an insanity and a forgetting at work in the mind of the right. For a start the dreadful economic mess we are in is hardly the fault of teachers and ordinary working people. It is, in large part, the legacy of the idiots who ran the white house and the nation and the West for the past two presidencies... crazy wars which are costing trillions.... and the bankers who have gambled with ordinary people's money, their political chums who de-regulated to allow the catastrophe to happen. And now the silly tea bag folks bray about the evil being big government. They'll soon enough see what evil is really about if things carry on as they are. Obama was hobbled from day one by the mess that Bush and his chums created.

Care to give us the name and location of your business and access to the books?
    Lol, like that would ever happen.. Would you like a copy of my last pay stub also? How about a copy of my current credit report?