Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default The REAL reason Tea Baggers Hate Obama!!

Their kiddies LOVE him.

Default Re: The REAL reason Tea Baggers Hate Obama!!

lol..

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

No, it's more like he can't do simple arithmetic.

His new "Jobs bill"....is fucking every one of those kids in the ass with a rusty chain saw sideways.

Where is he getting the money? (what did the Senate pass last Friday)?

Future tax monies.

But I guess that's just fine with you liberal bottom-feeders.

Fuck you liberal assholes. Enslaving those kids in the pic above.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Who is it on these boards who likes to talk all the time about vitriol against the conservatives? Let me try. Step back...

I guess it's just fine with you teabagging zombie brain-eaters to fire teachers, cut their pay and cut education funding. Fuck you, you teabagging asswipes. Sweeping those kids in the picture above under the carpet damning them to a future of minimum wage jobs and an environment filled with cancer inducing toxins.

Last edited by trish; 09-15-2011 at 02:12 AM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by beandip View Post
    No, it's more like he can't do simple arithmetic.

His new "Jobs bill"....is fucking every one of those kids in the ass with a rusty chain saw sideways.

Where is he getting the money? (what did the Senate pass last Friday)?

Future tax monies.

But I guess that's just fine with you liberal bottom-feeders.

Fuck you liberal assholes. Enslaving those kids in the pic above.
    Good lord even Faldur thought it was funny. Why are you so pissed off man?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Banned for being a shit stain on humanity. Junior Poster

Trish, where do you think the money will come from?

Bonds?

No.

Higher taxes?

No.

Do you understand that we are Greece? Right now?

The one thing that separates us from them is that we currently have some suckers still using us as a reserve currency.

Can you wrap your feeble mind around the fact that we are broke?

We can not "grow" our way out of this.

Obama's "job plan" sucks future tax revenue back to "now" to fund bullshit jobs....and is nothing more than corporate welfare (temporary) for unions.

So all you leachfucks can FOAD.

Now please.

Amen Bean..

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Interesting timing GH....Here's why. Let's talk about Anthony Whiner's NY9 Congressional seat election yesterday for a moment shall we? Living in NY, I was subjected ( more like bombarded) by liberal ads that directly tied the conservative to the Tea Party. Every 5 minuets the DNC was humping their tired old lines over the radio and on TV..I'm told a half a million dollars worth. You certainly know the drill and the smack because you traffic in it regularly as does Trish...In fact you probably recite it in your sleep...Tea Baggers= Racists=Terrorists=Haters. Well....it would appear that a in a district that democrats outnumbered Republicans 4-1, and that has not voted for a Republican Congressional candidate in 90 years the strategy failed hugely,as it did in 2012 (AKA "The Shellacking"), and as it does here on HA . Seems like even other libs aren't buying what you're selling...but by all means keep humping it...Now I realize that you and Trish don't know me well enough to do me a solid so maybe grant me one wish...Please keep it up. Please keep calling Tea Party Patriots racists and haters and domestic terrorists. It's working so well !!!

Look...your guy is inept and aimless, and the color of his skin seems to matter only to you.

And The word of the day for you Obama sycophants....SOLYNDRA. Learn it....it very well could be your Waterloo !!!!!!!!

Fondly, your friendly Racist and Terrorist.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Do you understand that we are Greece? Right now?
    Do you understand that we aren't Greece right? Do you understand that the deficit is not our current biggest economic problem? Do you understand that its not the big corporations who made record profits over the last two years or their big shareholders who lack confidence? It is the average American who lacks confidence. Why? Because the average America[n], if he's working, knows a family member who's out of work, a friend who's out of work and who worries for his own job. You understand, right, [that] the productivity of the American worker is also record high? Corporate America has learned it can make record profits with fewer workers and has restructured accordingly. You also understand that unless the average American[] finds work, can count on regular pay increases and can feel secure about their benefits nobody in America is going to be buying goods? You do know that luxury goods are moving quite well, but not the stuff a regular Joe would buy? You do know that we really can't close the deficit gap until the job market recovers. You do know that when you fire a teacher you create unemployment? You do understand that when you cut education you create future unemployment? You do know that Social Security is not bankrupt and can easily be fixed by removing the cap? You do know that the deficit is largely due to interest due on our war debt? You do know that there should have been some sacrifice during the last eight years to pay for those wars, a war tax?

Who was [it] again that keeps talking about vitriolic language?? Okay, let me try again.

Can you wrap your feeble mind around the fact that WE ARE NOT BROKE. The world still buys and trust the American dollar. China trusts the dollar. WE CANNOT CUT OUR WAY OUT OF THE DEFICIT. At no other time in the near future will interest rates be so low. Right now labor is cheaper than it will ever be. To remain viable we must maintain our infrastructure. Bridges, railroads, satellites, roads, public buildings, energy grid, utilities, etc. etc. Maintena[]nce will never be cheaper than now. If we do it now, it will both be cheap and it will supply hundreds of thousands of jobs. The more we spend on jobs now, the quicker we'll recover and the stronger we'll be for it.

Last edited by trish; 09-15-2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: [edits in square brackets]
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Do you understand that we aren't Greece right? Do you understand that the deficit is not our current biggest economic problem? Do you understand that its not the big corporations who made record profits over the last two years or their big shareholders who lack confidence? It is the average American who lacks confidence. Why? Because the average America, if he's working knows a family member who's out of work, a friend who's out of work and who worries for his own job. You understand that, right, the productivity of the American worker is also record high? Corporate America has learned it can make record profits with fewer workers and has restructured accordingly. You also understand that unless the average Americans find work, can count on regular pay increases and can feel secure about their benefits nobody in America is going to be buying goods? You do know that luxury goods are moving quite well, but not the stuff a regular Joe would buy? You do know that we really can't close the deficit gap until the job market recovers. You do know that when you fire a teacher you create unemployment? You do understand that when you cut education you create future unemployment? You do know that Social Security is not bankrupt and can easily be fixed by removing the cap? You do know that the deficit is largely due to interest due on our war debt? You do know that there should have been some sacrifice during the last eight years to pay for those wars, a war tax?

Who was again that keeps talking about vitriolic language?? Okay, let me try again.

Can you wrap your feeble mind around the fact that WE ARE NOT BROKE. The world still buys and trust the American dollar. China trusts the dollar. WE CANNOT CUT OUR WAY OUT OF THE DEFICIT. At no other time in the near future will interest rates be so low. Right now labor is cheaper than it will ever be. To remain viable we must maintain our infrastructure. Bridges, railroads, satellites, roads, public buildings, energy grid, utilities, etc. etc. Maintenaince will never be cheaper than now. If we do it now, it will both be cheap and it will supply hundreds of thousands of jobs. The more we spend on jobs now, the quicker we'll recover and the stronger we'll be for it.
    Trish, if I had George Osborne's email address, I'd be passing it on to you.

His prescription for recovery is all too similar to the Republicans, bad thing is, he's in power over here and putting it into practice. Every succeeding piece of bad economic news receives a shrug. Even Thatcher, and it hurts me to say this, would have shifted in the face of all the evidence.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed