onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default All You Ever Need To Know About Politics and the Press

This is mainly for the benefit of some of my overseas "friends" who post here who might not fully understand the marriage between the Democratic Party and a once free, independent and adversarial press, and for those domestic libs are still sadly, and inexplicably in denial. They got Obama elected and are still shilling for him..to the detriment of us all. In case you don't know the personality...Fuck Chuck Todd is a reporter...in other words his job is to report the facts...not advocate, but in the US that's a distinction without a difference....and this is the NBC News who's parent company GE paid no corporate income tax, and who recieves billions in taxpayer give aways for green energy and other scams, and who's former CEO is Obama's Jobs Czar. Can ya smell what they're cooking? lol.. This is so rich it almost needs no words...After explaining Obama's horrid poll numbers, a slip of the tongue catches him ...."Our pollsters are Concerned" Why of coursed they are, Chuck....your guy's poll numbers are in the tiolet. You appreaently aren't doing your job. Better get busy . lmao

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/nbcs-chu...s-poll-numbers

Default Re: All You Ever Need To Know About Politics and the Press

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    This is mainly for the benefit of some of my overseas "friends" who post here who might not fully understand the marriage between the Democratic Party and a once free, independent and adversarial press, and for those domestic libs are still sadly, and inexplicably in denial. They got Obama elected and are still shilling for him..to the detriment of us all. In case you don't know the personality...Fuck Chuck Todd is a reporter...in other words his job is to report the facts...not advocate, but in the US that's a distinction without a difference....and this is the NBC News who's parent company GE paid no corporate income tax, and who recieves billions in taxpayer give aways for green energy and other scams, and who's former CEO is Obama's Jobs Czar. Can ya smell what they're cooking? lol.. This is so rich it almost needs no words...After explaining Obama's horrid poll numbers, a slip of the tongue catches him ...."Our pollsters are Concerned" Why of coursed they are, Chuck....your guy's poll numbers are in the tiolet. You appreaently aren't doing your job. Better get busy . lmao

Oh, MRC again? Unbiased source then. And yes, it was a dumb slip. Better get all our news about the US from that totally unbiased and independent little operation called Fox News in that case.

I've said it before, omk. You can do better than this.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Oh, MRC again? Unbiased source then. And yes, it was a dumb slip. Better get all our news about the US from that totally unbiased and independent little operation called Fox News in that case.

I've said it before, omk. You can do better than this.

LMAO...what a joke you've become .....seriously. Do you think the NY Times, Washington Post...or NBC news would cover this....?? Get serious dude. It's a clip...unedited, and there for you to judge for youself....which you obviously chose not to. Care to comment on the content or the Freudian slip....or simply lament about where the where the clip was posted ? I didn't think so.

Your inability to be honest about your bias is as obvious as the "reporters", although not as disturbing. Fail Robert Louis...Fail.
    But I expected nothing less. lol

LMAO...what a joke you've become .....seriously. Do you think the NY Times, Washington Post...or NBC news would cover this....?? Get serious dude. It's a clip...unedited, and there for you to judge for youself....which you obviously chose not to. Care to comment on the content or the Freudian slip....or simply lament about where the where the clip was posted ? I didn't think so.

Your inability to be honest about your bias is as obvious as the "reporters", although not as disturbing. Fail Robert Louis...Fail.
    But I expected nothing less. lol
    I'd have thought my bias was pretty damn obvious, and I'm pretty sure I've said it before several times, but just for the record, yup, I'm liberal and I was pleased to see Obama elected in 2008. And when it comes to bias in your media, the left and the right seem about as bad as each other. OK?

Jesus, if you ever thought I was arguing with you from a conservative standpoint you're not as bright as I give you credit for - and that's three times now that I've done that.

Your self-appointed task here is obviously to seize on every opportunity, however slight or major, to flay the liberal or democrat end of politics as much as you can, which makes you a flag-carrier for the GOP and the other forces on the American right. I understand and respect that, it's who you are. It's relentless, one-paced, and just occasionally a bit tedious, but credit where it's due. You're consistent, and achingly predictable with it.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

I think, OMK, that both the Dems and the Republicans are simply the business party.
    There is only one party in America. The - Business - Party. But you have two wings of that party.
    And they serve business interests. Namely: big business. Neither party is concerned about, say, the old woman down the street who may not have enough to eat. That isn't their concern.
    So, both parties do not represent the interests of small business owners, small farmers, or, say, a farmer who is trying to make ends meet in Kansas. Or the single parent in Brooklyn who is raising two kids by herself. Or a guy trying to start up a business in California....

Senior Member Platinum Poster

onmyknees, as one of your many many friends overseas, I think you are putting butter on a slice of toast which has already been buttered -its objective fact that Americans are disappointed with the economy, just as (some of) your foreign friends think President Obama could have done things differently on some aspects of foreign policy. You also know that there are small circles in the media that overlap Republican and Democrat parties and administrations and that these people chat with each other all the time, and with regard to the press, often change sides too -and in the UK you also know how the Blair administration cosied up to what should have been its natural enemy, the 'Murdoch Press'. Its politics, onmyknees, but ultimately, its all down to you and the way you cast your vote on a November day over a year away from now, and as is usually the case, whatever the tv shows say, jobs and the economy will determine the outcome, and you don't need a reporter to tell them the facts of life.