Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Why is Bloodrayne so bad?

I wonder why this film flopped so bad look at the cast Michael madsen,ben kingsley,Christina loken,Michelle rodrigeuz. You would think with a cast like that it would be better.

Isn't uwe boll suppose to be a good director

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    From the commercials that I saw for this movie, they didn't look very appealing. I honestly forgot it was released. Possibly trying to rush into the project too fast (on the heels of the video games popularity). Also, with 'Underworld 2' coming out soon, that's a major competition. Both strongly based on a female vampire as the main character. They probably didn't want the comparison and in turn, screwed up a would be great movie.

Yeah that promo is too damn cheesy, but in all these herion movies you want them to do good but it doesnt happen like that look aeon flux talk about flop. Hopefully the movie you mention U2 does a little bit in the post offices when it opens.

Uwe BolL directed "House of the Dead" also.

Do I really need to explain further?!?

DJ Asia

Rookie Poster

Yeah, pretty much what DJ Asia said, Uwe Boll is pretty much ur standard director whore who doesnt look to create good films rather buy up movie properties and try to gain a profit of the movie, which is why most of his films are films in european countries. For the most part most of the cast have stated to have done the film out of good offers made by the financers. The thing is u can look forward to several more of these type of films from Boll, as he is soon releasin Dungeon Siege, which is two parter, starrin Matthew Lilliard, Jason Statham, and Burt Reynolds as a King.....yeah.

He also has Hitman in the works and several other video-game movie titles that he has bought.

Rookie Poster

Dumbass question

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Uwe BolL directed "House of the Dead" also.

Do I really need to explain further?!?

DJ Asia
    Exactly.

Uwe Boll, quite literally, eats video game discs, and shits out movie reels.

Veteran Poster

it's a movie, based off a videogame, directed by uwe boll.

it's not really that complicated.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Professional Poster

To answer the question seriously......They had a solid cast of actors, but the dialogue was piss poor, the choreography was HORRENDOUS....I litterly was writhing when i was watching it, and the props were chintzy......I havent seen that many brass and pot metal weapons since the last time i checked the home shopping network late night edition.

It was just fucking terrible and thats it....The only saving grace its where wossname fucks the dude on the prison bars standing up.....Now THAT was hot, and had me wanting the movie to end right there so I could take my date home that much faster lol....

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    To answer the question seriously......They had a solid cast of actors, but the dialogue was piss poor, the choreography was HORRENDOUS....I litterly was writhing when i was watching it, and the props were chintzy......I havent seen that many brass and pot metal weapons since the last time i checked the home shopping network late night edition.

It was just fucking terrible and thats it....The only saving grace its where wossname fucks the dude on the prison bars standing up.....Now THAT was hot, and had me wanting the movie to end right there so I could take my date home that much faster lol....
    what do you think they could have done to have made it better?

Professional Poster

Man..i honestly dont know......Usually the things that make movies better in general.....Hire good writers AND good editors.....Get some people who ummm....actually PLAYED the game to comment on continuity.....get a real choreographer for the fight scenes.....I think the single WORST thing was the dialogue.....I can sit through bad props and yawn inducing fights, but the bad writing was the real killer.....Shes a pretty girl, but my date who also played the game, thought that girl should be even hotter.....At least she wasnt a twig though, like the girl they got to play Sonja in the MK movie...man, i could break that girl with one arm lol......Also the vampires were a joke....Hell, if they were that weak they would have been hunted too extinction a long time ago lol....I can, without bragging, say that my florentine style is much faster and better then that actresses>

I hope UnderWorld 2 doesnt suck.....Kate Beckinsale is hotness....i only wish she would show some tits an ass