Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why Does Every Guy Say It's His "First Time"?

Happens all the time.

"That's what i thought you said."

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    Could be his first time... but I've had 'that guy' suck my cock like no bodies business. Throw my legs over his shoulders and put me through my paces... having fun I played along.... more times than I can remember actually.

I think it is fantasy, I think it is him getting into not being a homosexual, denial, a virile uber male allowing the trans vixen to strip him of his dreamed of heterosexuality.... it is a deliciously distorted kinky and bent psychological thing.

"First timers my specialty" always cracked me up!
    You meet me in the cafe, small talk, invite me over.... "Well I'm not sure, It's my 1st time, don't know if I'm ready yet". That would be a laugh riot. You'd think I was kidding.... I mean, know i was kidding.

We grown ups have all sorts of secret agent intuition detectors working, I know pretty quick how things will go....eye contact, physical movement, speech - metering, choice of vocabulary... level of intoxication... I get my "Jane - a - thon 5000 sex robot girl" thing deciphering secret messages... He plays naive and innocent, me too. I never buy that schtick.

Hitting on me? he is all about running off to Naughty Jane's "Carnival of Sodomy". 1st timer? No. But I'll play along, if I'm down to begin with... but I always call attention to their expertise when things get busy... My little fun acknowledging my bad little man.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJane View Post
    You meet me in the cafe, small talk, invite me over.... "Well I'm not sure, It's my 1st time, don't know if I'm ready yet". That would be a laugh riot. You'd think I was kidding.... I mean, know i was kidding.

We grown ups have all sorts of secret agent intuition detectors working, I know pretty quick how things will go....eye contact, physical movement, speech - metering, choice of vocabulary... level of intoxication... I get my "Jane - a - thon 5000 sex robot girl" thing deciphering secret messages... He plays naive and innocent, me too. I never buy that schtick.

Hitting on me? he is all about running off to Naughty Jane's "Carnival of Sodomy". 1st timer? No. But I'll play along, if I'm down to begin with... but I always call attention to their expertise when things get busy... My little fun acknowledging my bad little man.
    Damn I am loving your posts.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Um, I think for most guys, it IS their first time.
    Personally I know lots of guys who've never been with a T but it's for lack of opportunity, not desire.
    Girls use the rationale that if a guy can give competent head, it must not be his first time.

That's crazy.

The first time I ate pussy, I knew what I was doing because I was obsessed with the thought of it.
    Most guys, str8 or every shade in between are in love with their cocks on some level. They know what they like and don't like, and it really isn't that hard for a newbie to be 'good' at giving head his first time out the box.

How smart does some dude need to be to already know how not to give a blowjob without using his teeth??

I never told the chick who took my virginity she was my first, and I never told a tgirl either. But statistically IMO it IS the first time for most guys.

Being 'good' at giving head isn't really much of a tell, from my experience.
    If a guy is about to go down on a TG for the first time, trust me he's been 'practicing' with his imagination for months.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 09-06-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Um, I think for most guys, it IS their first time.
    Personally I know lots of guys who've never been with a T but it's for lack of opportunity, not desire.
    Girls use the rationale that if a guy can give competent head, it must not be his first time.

That's crazy.

The first time I ate pussy, I knew what I was doing because I was obsessed with the thought of it.
    Most guys, str8 or every shade in between are in love with their cocks on some level. They know what they like and don't like, and it really isn't that hard for a newbie to be 'good' at giving head his first time out the box.

How smart does some dude need to be to already know how not to give a blowjob without using his teeth??

I never told the chick who took my virginity she was my first, and I never told a tgirl either. But statistically IMO it IS the first time for most guys.

Being 'good' at giving head isn't really much of a tell, from my experience.
    If a guy is about to go down on a TG for the first time, trust me he's been 'practicing' with his imagination for months.
    Not disagreeing with anything you're saying here, GH, I think the OP's point was that when she got around to the bottom, there is evidence that someone else has laid some pipe in there. I could be wrong about that, as I often am.

Personally I think a guy is asking for trouble talking about his amount of experience with others when chatting up a prospective sexual partner.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

It because no matter what the situation, you chicks spazz out if we even admit to having looked at a tranny before!

Hey it's my first time...Honest!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Not disagreeing with anything you're saying here, GH, I think the OP's point was that when she got around to the bottom, there is evidence that someone else has laid some pipe in there. I could be wrong about that, as I often am.
    Dildo. Or makeshift substitute.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Okay if a 'first timer' has a dilated asshole loose enough to insert your hand to the elbow, that' some crazy BS!!!lol

Otherwise, if I were a girl I'd just go with the flow.

My ass is virgin and it would break your finger off if you tried to penetrate.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

a guy who fantasizes about bottoming might practice with toys before his first time with a transsexual woman, though

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I think (and I could be wrong) its because a lot of guys get spend so much time fantasizing about it that when they actually do it, it doesn't feel like they had hoped, hence still feel like a virgin.......or maybe that's just me