Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS dating sites

Junior Poster

Default TS dating sites

So every so often I see these ads on the web for personal sites catering to the TS community.

Are these for real ? Anyone have any positive experience with them?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: TS dating sites

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    So every so often I see these ads on the web for personal sites catering to the TS community.

Are these for real ? Anyone have any positive experience with them?
    nothing beats facebook in this regard

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    nothing beats facebook in this regard
    oh yeah? care to elaborate? I am on facebook, but I also do prefer to be discrete...Not ashamed or in the closet, just don't need for my other facebook friends to know my personal business.

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

I have had mixed results dating off the internet. My honest belief is a girl puts a nice profile up, a few sexy photos... the guys seeing it are generally timid pussy boys content to sit and spank the monkey over the thoughts provoked. Or some nut half way around the world claims LOVE... entertaining perhaps. Vehicle for an actual connection not likely.

Generally as a single girl sometime seeking companionship... I find just being out in the everyday world is the place to find it. Occasionally if I just want a fun fling I'll go to a club, but not caring for noise, or crowds of intoxicated people... that has it's own challenges.

I have written here, I'm still fine tuning my transsexual mating rituals.
    Good luck, and in all dating try and have fun... be playful, don't take it too seriously... until she's buns up for ya anyway.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    oh yeah? care to elaborate? I am on facebook, but I also do prefer to be discrete...Not ashamed or in the closet, just don't need for my other facebook friends to know my personal business.
    It's not like your friends can see your inbox messages.. and honestly how bad is it going to be to just have a transsexual in your friends list?

~I'm that chick you know~

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsnajwa View Post
    It's not like your friends can see your inbox messages.. and honestly how bad is it going to be to just have a transsexual in your friends list?
    Actually, you can hide your friends list

and most girls reply back, and are very friendly, especially when you talk to them like a normal human being...

it helps being a cute younger dude though, lol

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    Actually, you can hide your friends list

and most girls reply back, and are very friendly, especially when you talk to them like a normal human being...

it helps being a cute younger dude though, lol
    You can still see a person's friends list even if they have it set to hidden.
    Personally if a guy will only talk to me on Facebook through personal message and not add me as a friend, I won't even bother.

~I'm that chick you know~

Personally if a guy will only talk to me on Facebook through personal message and not add me as a friend, I won't even bother.
    What about myspace lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

I cant blame yah for that....

To be honest though I am really one of those people who like their privacy and does not like to have their personal life plastered on the internet for the world to see.....I don't "friend" co-workers or casual acquaintances either.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Another solution to the facebook friend question is what lots of people here do - multiple identities. Why not have plural facebook profiles. one for your "straight" life if you feel you need it and one for the rest. Bloody dishonest I agree, but surely a pragmatic solution until you are happy to bring all your personalities together under one roof.
    Just a thought.