Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

We'll find out the truth about 9/11 about 50 years from now.
    Hmmmm... Isn't that what was said about the Kennedy assassination?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Lyndon Johnson. Bush 41 (as head of the CIA at the time) handled the particulars. This wil come out when Papa Bush is no more.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    We'll find out the truth about 9/11 about 50 years from now.
    Hmmmm... Isn't that what was said about the Kennedy assassination?
    And we did, it was exactly what was always said to have happened.

George HW Bush was head of the CIA for one year & one year only. That was 1976. More than 11 years after the assassination.

As far as I know, the full extent of evidence from the Warren report still won't be unsealed until 2014. Nothing released so far ever needed to be sealed in the first place.

I was 12 when this happened. I watched the continuous coverage for 3 days. I saw Oswald get shot on live TV. I don't buy into most of the conspiracy theories, but the magic bullit has never made sense. The more I see of the story, the less inclined I am to think Oswald ever had anything to do with it at all. Even at 12 & 13, I was skeptical of the Warren report.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    George HW Bush was head of the CIA for one year & one year only. That was 1976. More than 11 years after the assassination.

As far as I know, the full extent of evidence from the Warren report still won't be unsealed until 2014. Nothing released so far ever needed to be sealed in the first place.

I was 12 when this happened. I watched the continuous coverage for 3 days. I saw Oswald get shot on live TV. I don't buy into most of the conspiracy theories, but the magic bullit has never made sense. The more I see of the story, the less inclined I am to think Oswald ever had anything to do with it at all. Even at 12 & 13, I was skeptical of the Warren report.
    Actually on the anniversary of the assassination a couple years ago (2004, I believe), they did that whole big report and looked at all the evidence. They showed how there was no magic bullet, that the change in trajector was the result of the president being a special car with seats at different heights.