Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

1) That’s not a Stinger Missile or, more appropriately, a Stinger Missile Launcher. It’s a common AT4, which is designed for use against armor, not planes.
    2) This supposed international arms dealer doesn’t even know how to hold an AT4 because he is pointing it the wrong way (backwards). Given that anyone who has completed basic training in the U.S. Army knows how to properly hold and fire an AT4, this is a stunning oversight for a supposed arms dealer.
    lol, maybe he was selling them as stingers and they believed him? Maybe that was the CIA's master plan all along- sell anit-tank weapons as Stingers and stingers as tank busters?

(ps- Quinn, to me it looks like he is just holding it a little crooked (that red button by his left hand is the trigger), but not backwards. The little end (narrower end) goes to the front and the strap should hook to the tail end. Been awhile for me, though, so I could be wrong.)

Rookie Poster

Hey Quinn, you are an ignorant human being. The "official" 9/11 story has about as much basis in fact as Humpty Dumpty. I Have researched and studied this topic for hundreds of hours and have come to a definitive and scientific conclusion that 911 was a conspiracy of epic proportions. Even most people in the current Bush administration have no idea that the global elitists orchestrated it all. 911 was supposed to be the perfect crime. It wasn't. Most people are stupid and can be controlled, brainwashed and injected with fear, via the mainstream media. However, there are always a few which see throught the fog of lies. You are not one of these, but I do some hope for you... www.supportthetruth.com is a good place to start. And remember, the biggest government conspiracy of all is the view that there are no government conspiracies.

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...

Quote Originally Posted by T-chaser
    Hey Quinn, you are an ignorant human being. The "official" 9/11 story has about as much basis in fact as Humpty Dumpty. I Have researched and studied this topic for hundreds of hours and have come to a definitive and scientific conclusion that 911 was a conspiracy of epic proportions. Even most people in the current Bush administration have no idea that the global elitists orchestrated it all. 911 was supposed to be the perfect crime. It wasn't. Most people are stupid and can be controlled, brainwashed and injected with fear, via the mainstream media. However, there are always a few which see throught the fog of lies. You are not one of these, but I do some hope for you... www.supportthetruth.com is a good place to start. And remember, the biggest government conspiracy of all is the view that there are no government conspiracies.
    Given my inability to put forth such an articulate. well structured, and cogent argument as yourself, I must be ignorant. Seriously, how could anyone disagree with a person as wise as yourself and be anything other than ignorant? As an aside, perhaps you can also give me your wisdom as it relates to alien abductions and the Lockness Monster. Dont worry, "the truth is out there."

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

I do know for a fact that I saw Elvis and Bigbird in the VIP section at Ruby Tuesdays...they were having captain crunch.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

EdelweissFan,

I keep an open mind because you put forth a reasoned debate, which was supported by an array of facts. As with anything of this breadth, some of the related data will be good, and some of it will be bad. While I remain unconvinced of the overall basis of the argument, there are some really great articles, put forth by reputable sources, that appear to be completely valid (certain hijackers still alive, etc.) and raise serious questions. I'll keep reading.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I do know for a fact that I saw Elvis and Bigbird in the VIP section at Ruby Tuesdays...they were having captain crunch.
    LOL. Apparently, it's a complimentary dish served to anyone important enough to get seated at in the VIP section. Unfortunately, the offer is only good in "B'more."

-Quinn

Rookie Poster

Quinn, find some pictures of the Pentagon Aftermath. look at them and use your common sense. What do you see? I'll give you a little fair warning. No luggage, no plane debris, no bodies, no wing-marks, etc. It was no passenger plane. This is just the most blatent loophole in the official 911 story. Sometimes it is unbelievable to me to think about the crap that these guys thought they could pull over the entire world. The 911 conspiracy has so many dead ends and double blinds that it is hard to pinpoint the facts. For example, did you know that the government on 911 was implementing a SIMULATED terrorist attack, wherein planes where hijacked and flowin into skyscrapers?? An exact simulation of the events that were happening in real time. Hmmm isn't that interesting? Maybe to delay and cause confusion in emergency responses, or to cover their asses? Oh yeah, the same simulation exercises took place in last years London's bombings. Don't believe me? its in the associated press. Again man, I ask where is your evidence supporting the "official" story? If the authorities commit the crime, there will be nobody henceforth to answer to. The bottom line is that killing is wrong unless it is a last resort survival tactic. Occupying the middle east and raping and killing for inherent resources is not last survival. An event like 911 might help to secure public approval for their own greedy "foriegn policies". See where I am going with this... hint hint.
    "Nothing gains support from the public like the fear of terrorism" -Adolf Hitler

Rookie Poster

Oh yeah, about aliens... I would be willing to bet that out of the billions of galaxies, each containing trillions of star systems; we are not the only "inteligent" biological life to currently exist.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by T-chaser
    Oh yeah, about aliens... I would be willing to bet that out of the billions of galaxies, each containing trillions of star systems; we are not the only "inteligent" biological life to currently exist.
    Who said we are "intelligent"? lol

Rookie Poster

That is why I put it in parenthesis..! Gimme a break Jackson, its been a couple o' years since college. Anyway this isn't about grammatical errors, its about something much more sad.