Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Did Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld gang "do" 9/11?

Since there have been some political posts here with some republicans defending Bush, I was wondering what you all thought of 9/11. There is so much new evidence pouring out that links the Bush gang with 9/11, that recent polls show that about 50% of New Yorkers believe that the Bush gang either knew about the hijackers and let it happen or were actually co plotters. To the republicans here, if it was proven to you that bush was involved would you STILL love him so much?

Beside the fact that the bush family and bin Laden family have been in business together for 30 years, here is some new evidence I read on a political discussion board.

Bin Laden's paymaster was the head of Pakistan's CIA, which is called the ISI, a guy named Gen. Mahmoud Ahmad. The ISI had been taking money from the CIA for decades to fund the fight of the Afghans and their al Queda allies against the Soviets, and continued to fund them after the Soviets fell.

Gen. Ahmad ordered an infamous ISI operative named Saeed Sheikh to wire $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, the main hijacker, about a year before 9/11, which Atta used for flight school and other expenses.

Here is the weird part. On Sept. 6, 2001, Gen Ahmad as head of the ISI flew to DC to have formal meetings with the Pentagon, CIA and National Security Council. On the morning of 9/11, he was having breakfast w/ Sen Graham of Florida, head of the Senate Intelligence Comm. and Porter Goss, head of the House Intelligence Committee and representative from the same part of Florida where Atta was in flight school. In the last days of the plot, and as the planes crashed into the buildings, the leaders of the bush admin defense and intelligence and of the republican leadership on intelligence was meeting with bin Laden’s and Mohammed Atta’s paymasters. Porter Goss was later appointed head of the CIA. Gen. Ahmad stuck around to work out Pakistan’s role in the US invasion of Afghanistan.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

When the US military and CIA had bin Laden cornered in Afghanistan, Bush and his minions called them back, handed the task over to some Afghan warlord, who was then bribed to let bin Laden escape into Pakistan.

This stuff was reported in the Wall St. Journal by Daniel Pearl. When he tracked the money trail to Pakistan, he was kidnapped and beheaded by none other than Saeed Sheikh.

There is so much more damaging stuff coming out about bush’s role in 9/11.

My question is have you been hearing about this and what do most of you think?

It wouldnt suprise me at all.Unfortunately,like the JFK assasination we will never find out the truth.

DJ Asia

Junior Poster

It was the jews! No jewish person went to work in the world trade centers on 9/11 so it must have been them. Oh, sorry, that is another conspiracy theory.....

"To the republicans here, if it was proven to you that bush was involved would you STILL love him so much?

Wouldn't you guys be happy! Now all you have to do is prove it and when you do, no, I will love him no more. Good luck!

I hate Bush as much as anyone - if not more - but this is just ridiculously stupid. Speculating in this type of utter nonsense only takes our focus away from the real issues that need to be addressed (the national debt, Iraq, the environment, discrimination, etc.) and undermines all of our credibility as critics of the current administration.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quinn, Do the research. All I can say is that's what I thought until I started reading compilations of mainstream media reports. This is just one tiny bit of evidence. An incontrovertible case is building.

Here are a few others:

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a...anomalies.html

War Games

Several war game exercises were being conducted on 9/11/01.

Operation Northern Vigilance redeployed northeast sector air defense resources to northern Canada and Alaska.

Operations Vigilant Warrior and Vigilant Guardian, which simulated hijackings and involved live radar "injects," may have confused military and civilian personnel monitoring aircraft.

The National Reconnaissance Office, which monitors satellites and airborne objects, was evacuated while the attack unfolded because it was conducting a plane-into-tower crash drill.

The Tripod II biowarfare exercise, scheduled for 9/12/01, resulted in the deployment of FEMA to Manhattan before the attack.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/t...e_911_timeline[/b]

Junior Poster

Thanks for the source Arianna, I will listen.

BTW, now that this Abramoff scandal is breaking, is everyone aware that Republican godfather Abramoff was involved in money laundering and represented a suspected terrorist group?

And that Mohammed Atta and his crew "gambled" on one of Abramoff's gambling cruise ships just before the attacks? Or that these supposed "Islamic fanatics" drank heavily, did coke, frequented strip clubs, had lap dances, gambled, and hired prosititues, including the immediate days before 9/11?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    Quinn, Do the research. All I can say is that's what I thought until I started reading compilations of mainstream media reports.
    I see what you have linked but where are the mainstream media reports?

Junior Poster

jt, the 9/11 Timeline is a compilation of mainstream media reports. At the end of each paragraph there are citations in the form of clickable links. They are very scrupulous in showing that every single fact listed is immediately verifiable through a link to a mainstream media source.

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    Quinn, Do the research. All I can say is that's what I thought until I started reading compilations of mainstream media reports. This is just one tiny bit of evidence. An incontrovertible case is building.

Here are a few others:

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a...anomalies.html

War Games

Several war game exercises were being conducted on 9/11/01.

Operation Northern Vigilance redeployed northeast sector air defense resources to northern Canada and Alaska.

Operations Vigilant Warrior and Vigilant Guardian, which simulated hijackings and involved live radar "injects," may have confused military and civilian personnel . aircraft.

The National Reconnaissance Office, which . satellites and airborne objects, was evacuated while the attack unfolded because it was conducting a plane-into-tower crash drill.

The Tripod II biowarfare exercise, scheduled for 9/12/01, resulted in the deployment of FEMA to Manhattan before the attack.

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/t...e_911_timeline[/b]
    While I respect your right to an opinion, I strongly disagree that an incontravertible case it building for two reasons:

1) I would hardly call the links you have posted "research." Look at many of the "facts" put forth in the first link alone.

2) Our government couldn't even manage to scrutinize the communications of its own citizens (using the super secret NSA) without it becoming public knowledge, so how could it hope to coordinate and contain a conspiracy on a global scale?

Every time you have a tragedy, there are always events that can be patched together to make it look like something other than what it was. For example, throughout the Muslim world there is an overwhelming consensus that Israel is responsible for the attacks on 9/11. Not surprisingly, there are websites and publications full of "facts" to support this assertion. They, too, are just plain wrong.

-Quinn

Junior Poster

Quinn, 911Research site is an advocacy site that summarizes research of others.

9/11 Timeline is a full fledged research site, and every statement is documented with a link to a mainstream on line source. I don't see how you can look at that site and say it is not research.

As for the NSA scandal, that actually proves the viability of "conspiracies" because the illegal, unconstitutional activity has been going on for five years, with many people involved, and only now one whistle blower has finally come forward.

BTW, 9/11 complicity would take very few people. We already know that Bush and Cheney were receiving extremely alarmed warnings from George Tenet and Richard Clarke about imminent attacks. All he had to do is what he did: nothing.

You can add more conspiratorial activity in the Pentagon with just a few people -- namely, disorienting the military with planned "drills" that were similar to the actual attacks.

At some point everyone has to ask himself or herself: do I reject the possibility of Bush administration complicity because I have looked at all the research, carefully weighed the evidence and concluded the administration is innocent?

Or have I dismissed the idea that Bush & co could have done this before hand. This is called cognitive dissonance in psychology. "Of course, no president could be that evil, so I won't even contemplate the possibility, and therefore dismiss any fact that is inconsistent (dissonant) with my pre-decided reality."

Have you actually read this kind of research or just dismissed it because "it couldn't possibly be true"?

After the Iraq war -- 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians, 2200 dead US military, for the purpose of getting oil for Bush's buddies and contracts for Cheney -- hurricane Katrina, where Bush & co allowed 1000s of New Orleanians to die of drowning, lack of medical care, starvation and thirst simply because they didn't want to cut short their vacation -- is it really inconceivable that they could allow 2000 citizens to be killed for political purposes?

They have practically told you to your face they could. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, et al wrote a think tank report, Project for New American Century, back in Sept. 2000, saying that the US needed a massive military build up to control all the world's resources and to attack Iraq. But that that wouldn't be likely to happen unless the US experienced a "new Pearl Harbor":

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

A year later they got what they wanted. Have you read the PNAC report?

The official story is also a conspiracy theory -- that a kidney patient in a cave in the most primitive country on earth directed 19 magic Arabs to overcome our trillion dollar defenses to fly planes into buildings, including the Pentagon, the most heavily defended building on earth.

BTW, did you notice the Pentagon's missile defense system didn't operate that day. And that the hijackers managed to fly almost a 360 downward spiral into the Pentagon to hit the side opposite from which they came, in order to hit the only part of the building that was mostly empty.

Or maybe there are just so many coincidences and just one damned thing after another w/ 9/11:

http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.co...de-to-911.html