Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

bump

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by T-chaser
    Republicans are by and large, greedy and extremely selfish individuals. Sit down and talk to one, ask them... they will confess. They are closer to the australopitheces robustus on the evolutionary chart!
    Mmmm.....haha.....HaHaHa.....BWAHHHHHHH!!!!......R OTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We" rarely resort to name calling, but thank-you for the belly laugh.

Really.

Rookie Poster

Oh my fucking god, I thought nothing could make me start posting about this again. Do I have to dredge up all my old arguments about how this conspiracy shit is all bullshit? About how the very nature of such theories make them impossible to prove or disprove? I really don't want to waste any more time beating this dead horse, but I will if I have to.

PS—I'm no Bush supporter (keep all puns to yourselves); in fact, I believe him to be the worst president this country has ever had.

PPS—Doesn't this thread belong on the Politics and Religion section?

Yes, I've got big balls...

–ACDC

Professional Poster

I can't be bothered to write some long winded reason why but while the some of conspiracy theories are interesting to say the least, I would say no.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Did Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld gang "do" 9/11?

bush is too stupid, rumsfeld was too inept (and if he was in on a plan of that magnitude they would've killed him instead of letting him resign), and cheney is smart too have attempted such a colossal undertaking. besides it would've been way to hard to keep the "gang" quiet this long (now six years after the disaster). reason, evidence and time have removed the bush administration from the list of suspects...not to mention we already know bin laden as the prime mover.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

a lot of good articles here by researcher/reporter Daniel Hopsicker http://www.madcowprod.com/

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Professional Poster

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy17
    "We" rarely resort to name calling, but thank-you for the belly laugh.

Really.
    Really? I guess you didn't see that video of the McCain fundraiser. Last time I checked calling someone a "bitch" is name calling. There's numerous other examples too if you need to a refresher course in what name calling is.

I thought ad hominem attacks were prohibited. Guess I was wrong. We'll find out the truth about 9/11 about 50 years from now.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.