Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Transgendered 10-Year Old - Happier as a girl

Last edited by kevin2008; 09-27-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    women with cocks are the only true women!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2008 View Post
    Jackie is so sexy

dude she is 10, keep it in your pants

Jackie hasn't reached puberty yet and wants to be a girl, i find it so early, Maybe if jackie was 14 or 15 i would have shrugged my shoulders and said Jackie is a girl in a mans body. Another thing with Jackie being 10 if you talked about this, i could be classed a pedophile. Maybe the younger generation is growing up more quicker or do you have to have an age to know something is different? Is it possible Jackie could say i want to be Jack again?

Senior Member Junior Poster NaughtyJane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommy001 View Post
    Jackie hasn't reached puberty yet and wants to be a girl, i find it so early, Maybe if jackie was 14 or 15 i would have shrugged my shoulders and said Jackie is a girl in a mans body. Another thing with Jackie being 10 if you talked about this, i could be classed a pedophile. Maybe the younger generation is growing up more quicker or do you have to have an age to know something is different? Is it possible Jackie could say i want to be Jack again?
    Well Tommy I knew I was 'different' at 3 or 4 years of age. I came from an environment that would have never heard any such nonsense from me. Instead I went through some very painful and difficult years and truly awful experiences, many dangerous and self destructive. My story told in detail is a personal survival miracle... one of entirely unnecessary torment. I laud these parents for their compassion, understanding and social bravery.

I love my life, at the same time wish the trials I have faced in it on no one. It has to be incredibly hard to be these parents, but they love, and actually KNOW their child. It is not for anyone else to decide.

In my earlier post I stated that this sort of topic is far too sophisticated for a mainstream television audience. No matter how sensitively it is handled it is too challenging for most people, it ends up being sensationalized, a ratings generator. This child's challenge is not at all appropriate for public dialogue, it is a family matter. That in my opinion is being exploited, under the guise of education that the public is ill prepared for.

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years, and then we met." - Rodney Dangerfield

Jane you knew at such an early stage at 3 or 4 years old, just goes to show i was wrong to think in their teens. I forgot to say that Jackie does seem very happy to be Jackie in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesall View Post
    saw the primetime nightline story and it was great how the parents are understanding of their children. Also interesting was the story of the man who had srs not once but twice from a man to woman and then a man again, and he has a younger girlfriend now.
    wtf!?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

For myself and my friends outside the US who were unable to see this I finally found a link to the whole program.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1898635241/